Eden Harvz #46 Beautybeyondthe_eden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yas. Your tops make are giving off ‘when I’ve forgot I’ve left the blinds open after a shower and had to grab a cushion off the bed incase anyone is walking past’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It pisses me off how she goes round shops showing us what she buys and tells us what we should buy. Is this her personal shopper era. What is her content. Desperate duck era is what she’s constantly in.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg the eyebrowsssss 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can someone tell me what tan she has been using please so I know to stay clean of it🫣😳 wotsit hands! Imagine what they look like without a filter on too😨
I saw a comment the other day as someone wanted to know too and she told them that one was the coco & eve tan 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw a comment the other day as someone wanted to know too and she told them that one was the coco & eve tan 🙃
That tan is supposed to be really good, she just hasn’t got a clue how to apply it or she’s applied 3 coats

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When I tan I scrub my hands so they aren't dark, those hands have not seen water since she tanned 😂🤮
I put moisturiser on them and wash them off earlier than the rest of me. I’d imagine she’s just layering it rather than scrubbing the old tan off and then reapplying when it goes patchy

Reactions: 3
Guys, I had the most bizarre dream last night and I feel like I need to share as a form of therapy.

A bunch of tattlers from the Eden thread were on holiday, @livelaughlobotomy, @EvilJigglypuff and @Mrskane29 are the only ones I remember. Lloyd and Eden entered our hotel room, when Eden fell asleep Lloyd sneaked into my bed and was trying it on with me and I was like what the hell, suddenly Eden sat up and said “Lloyd might fancy you but I bet you don’t use femfresh” to which I said “no I don’t but I also don’t have BV”, I then kicked Lloyd out of bed and he slept on the floor with Eden 🤣🤣🤣.

I think it’s time for me to take a break from this site 💀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.