Eden Harvz #46 Beautybeyondthe_eden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on her ‘OCD’. ‘Live a day with my OCD and then we’ll talk’ … yet you attack anyone who has worse anxiety than you because you’re just saying ‘how you deal with it’ but no one is allowed to have milder OCD?

I’ve got ADHD, Anxiety, Emet, PTSD and OCD.. all kinda linked into one. Lots of people have intrusive thoughts, lots of people have little rituals. My brother for example, always fills and empties a cup of water 3 times before he goes to bed with said water.. he’s always done it because he’s said he’s always slept well when he’s done it so now he just does it out of habit.

Without sounding too judgy, some young girls will mould habits and copy those around them to fit in or they notice the attention around those who are unwell. It could be very well that Eden does have some mental illness, but it could also be during her formative years she’s done these habits and created these behaviours as a form of attention seeking, especially as a youngest child in a large family.

Notice how it was ‘I tell Lloyd to make me stay in bed because I want to go and touch elbows’… not ‘he has to hold me down screaming because I feel compelled to and have a panic attack without doing it. If her OCD was OCD she’d have had years of therapy and medication. Medication is ALWAYS a first defence with GP’s without diagnosing because GP’s can’t diagnose.. also OCD but she’s never acted on any of the ‘intrusive thoughts’ except the ‘quirky’ tapping her knees or touching her face? Yeah okay..

Another girl asked ‘oh is this normal then?’ and she’s said ‘absolutely’ …. Why are we labelling normal behaviours as OCD? I .. I’m actually so mad at her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just caught up on her ‘OCD’. ‘Live a day with my OCD and then we’ll talk’ … yet you attack anyone who has worse anxiety than you because you’re just saying ‘how you deal with it’ but no one is allowed to have milder OCD?

I’ve got ADHD, Anxiety, Emet, PTSD and OCD.. all kinda linked into one. Lots of people have intrusive thoughts, lots of people have little rituals. My brother for example, always fills and empties a cup of water 3 times before he goes to bed with said water.. he’s always done it because he’s said he’s always slept well when he’s done it so now he just does it out of habit.

Without sounding too judgy, some young girls will mould habits and copy those around them to fit in or they notice the attention around those who are unwell. It could be very well that Eden does have some mental illness, but it could also be during her formative years she’s done these habits and created these behaviours as a form of attention seeking, especially as a youngest child in a large family.

Notice how it was ‘I tell Lloyd to make me stay in bed because I want to go and touch elbows’… not ‘he has to hold me down screaming because I feel compelled to and have a panic attack without doing it. If her OCD was OCD she’d have had years of therapy and medication. Medication is ALWAYS a first defence with GP’s without diagnosing because GP’s can’t diagnose.. also OCD but she’s never acted on any of the ‘intrusive thoughts’ except the ‘quirky’ tapping her knees or touching her face? Yeah okay..

Another girl asked ‘oh is this normal then?’ and she’s said ‘absolutely’ …. Why are we labelling normal behaviours as OCD? I .. I’m actually so mad at her.
She forgets she sits on lives for hours never exhibiting any of these behaviours. She said in an old ocd tiktok that she's got a thing where she has to rub all her toes on the grout in tile but she walks in and out of her kitchen and bathroom on live without ever having shown a sign that she has that compulsion.

Also the whole intrusive thoughts thing; I'm pretty sure everyone I've ever met thinks "what if I just fling myself off of this?" when they're standing at the edge of something high. I often get the over whelming urge to punch the air bag in my car but its not an intrusive thought, I'm just a prick haha.

She doesn't have OCD, she has habits
She doesn't have an anxiety disorder, she gets nervous
She doesn't have intrusive thoughts, she just has urges
The only confirmed diagnosis she has is that she's a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What does run on my vibe mean. Or is tourettes and spouting random words another condition she has.

I imagine lil legs gets the piss ripped out of him by his mates for being colour coordinated to eben

Who else heard Lee say on Yaz’s live earlier today that when he was 14 he had a massive crush on RuPaul. That explains a lot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Yeah it's all in your head. The magical healing powers of water
Eden should try some on her greasy face

She did let her intrusive thoughts win once. Don't you remember, in summer at a party when she had an 'intrusive thought' to jump in the pool with clothes on so she did. Not because she just wanted to. It was definitely an intrusive thought that. Scary stuffff

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.