Eden Harvz #44 Humiliating little Lloyd in photo shoots, still not as embarassing as his knee high boots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely booster boy won’t be happy with her spending that much on a bleeping moisturiser? Remember when he kicked off about the price of a hotel room in London?

Reactions: 5
She knows exactly what she's doing. She walked in there acting all dumb like wow so posh. Then just casually throws in the fact that she can buy whatever she wants. She is vile

Reactions: 11
But in the video before she’s saying. Are we in hamleys, get us to the charity shop as if she can’t afford it. What an idiot

Reactions: 11
Then going into the entertainer and stating how mummy and daddy always bought them preloved second hand stuff. From someone who had gifts donated by social services mostly every year cause kid in care… she has some audacity to try and bring up how ‘deprived’ she was with her second hand barbies. Honestly eden stop making out how hard done by you were when you lived in a 5 bed house, with parents who could pay your sisters drug debt off in full, had horses, had 2 parents ffs… Then goes on to show how much shite she can buy at Debanhams or wherever she was. Tone deaf. Utterly tone deaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Then going into the entertainer and stating how mummy and daddy always bought them preloved second hand stuff. From someone who had gifts donated by social services mostly every year cause kid in care… she has some audacity to try and bring up how ‘deprived’ she was with her second hand barbies. Honestly eden stop making out how hard done by you were when you lived in a 5 bed house, with parents who could pay your sisters drug debt off in full, had horses, had 2 parents ffs… Then goes on to show how much shite she can buy at Debanhams or wherever she was. Tone deaf. Utterly tone deaf.
We've all seen how 'deprived' a childhood she had... the huge homes... the multiple holidays a year etc... soooo deprived.

Reactions: 21
Don’t forget that six week trip to America or however long it was!

Reactions: 22
We've all seen how 'deprived' a childhood she had... the huge homes... the multiple holidays a year etc... soooo deprived.
Such a sad childhood… while there are kids who are asking for a selection box incase Santa doesn’t come…. I bleeping can’t stand her.

Don’t forget that six week trip to America or however long it was!
Oh yes the road trip. 😂

Reactions: 16
She's never known whats it like to go without ever. She wonders why people dislike her, she needs to take a long hard look at herself... she's one of the most privileged people i know of yet acts as if she's had it harder than someone who's been on the streets for years! Oh and then going on to mock them same people!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Wiki for all those that need it, enjoy my little elves 😂

Wiki for all those that need it, enjoy my little elves 😂
Probably needs updating with kinky boots and the rest but that shall be when we can!

Reactions: 8
Re chai sleeping on her plate, looks like that dog was begging so hard she fell asleep
Cos she’s also knackered

on the fish and chips eat with me chai is in the middle of her and LL trying to grab the nearest chip

thought your dog was well trained. Just because she’s small and you can basically flick her away it doesn’t mean she’s any better trained

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That dog isn’t trained in the slightest. If it were, it would be able to relax and be impassive on a mat on the floor whilst they have their lunch.
Absolutely nothing wrong with taking a dog to dog friendly places, in fact we went for lunch somewhere at the weekend purely so we could kill two birds with one stone whilst we walked the dog. Our dog stayed on the floor though, which is what I, and most people consider trained. If he’d have put his head on my plate I’d have been mortified, and pissed off 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well isn’t she a rude little madam. The replies from her to some of the comments on her last video lol sorry you absolute wag.

Reactions: 2
She needs to treat it like a dog ffs,not a bleeping baby.God it pisses me off.🤬

Reactions: 7
The over-consumption of these lot is insane, Yaz buys Wolf a plastic tit toy whenever they step foot out the house. Clothes and make up coming our their arse. Take some responsibility

Reactions: 21
‘Why are we looking in Hamley’s, get us to the charity shops’
‘Can’t even afford a key ring in here’

- Proceeds to purchase items in Pull & Bear/ Stradivarius

‘Fun fact, my Mum and Dad never ever brought us to a toy shop like this (Entertainer), or read Xmas Catalogues, all that we were able to do was once every 2 months go and pick a toy from a second hand toy shop..anyhow I think we are going to go for some dinner now’

-Goes to Harrods Beauty-

-Implies she’s going to purchase a £1000 moisturiser, even gets the cashier to get the box out onto the till so she can film it and get the price on camera. (Only decided to mention she didn’t buy it when quite a few people wanted to know in the comments…)

‘I feel too poor to be stood here, everyone’s judging me’

- Sits and has champagne and offers a snarky attitude to the waiter while he's trying to be helpful

‘What in the loan was that receipt’

- Shows all her purchases...

Thought I would include the quotes to extensively show the tone deaf nature of these videos. You cannot imply you’d rather be in a charity shop when it comes to toys, but then go and allude to buying a £1000+ moisturiser and then flaunt all your purchases in your bag. How is this content relatable, and if it’s not meant to be relatable why are the narratives so tone deaf to the point where it’s practically a straight up mockery of those who survive by shopping second hand, and can’t afford to shop in the Entertainer let alone Hamleys for their children this year.

To Add: Eden you can afford a key ring if you don't buy that lovely racer back top in pull and bear or the iconic ldn glow spray, you'd be able to buy TWO!! if you cut back the candle purchasing to about one a week. Pop me a message if you want me to help you budget chick xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.