Eden Harvz #44 Humiliating little Lloyd in photo shoots, still not as embarassing as his knee high boots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't bring my dog to a restaurant unless we were already out with her and ended up eating as a last-minute thing. Even then, she would stay on the floor - and she's not that much bigger than Chai. I would hate to be eating and watching a dog sleep on a plate opposite me, it would really put me off. There is no way that the dog is perfectly trained - it's not even a bad thing (my dog, no matter what I do, refuses to learn certain things) but don't pretend you're the Dogfather and can get your dog to do anything you want/know all the rules when that's clearly not the case. She is so annnnnnooyyyinnggggggg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just before someone does a brilliant recap of the previous thread. I just want to mention something in regard to the intense amount of Christmas content being produced by Eden and Lloyd. I personally have felt extremely overwhelmed and its easy to feel like you aren't doing enough for the festive season in terms of decorations and planning and overly extravagant purchases. For most of us this is going to be such a tough winter, with the cost of living crisis biting at our arses, not everything we are seeing online is attainable. My TT feed is inundated with influencers/creators sat down with all their decorations up and flaunting their 'feature tables' and...matching pyjamas?
I'd just like to remind anyone who reads this, as-well as myself, that however you do Xmas is just as good as the influencers/creators that wake up at midday and take a hard earned trip to Home Sense to buy baubles in mid November. Most of us are suffering burnout from working jobs to feed families and heat our houses, and not from pressing purchase on our next deliveroo order. Eden especially, has all this time on her hands to go Xmas crazy because realistically there is nothing else on her agenda. It makes sense why she's trying to monetise the crap out of it, if it was any other time of the year she'd be at her wits end, and it's the perfect new facade to cover the very bitter, rude, and selfish person that she is. Going Xmas crazy doesn't redeem her in any way, and it's a time to spend with family and enjoy but I understand that it must be a hard time of year for someone who needs to be the centre of attention 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 94
Just before someone does a brilliant recap of the previous thread. I just want to mention something in regard to the intense amount of Christmas content being produced by Eden and Lloyd. I personally have felt extremely overwhelmed and its easy to feel like you aren't doing enough for the festive season in terms of decorations and planning and overly extravagant purchases. For most of us this is going to be such a tough winter, with the cost of living crisis biting at our arses, not everything we are seeing online is attainable. My TT feed is inundated with influencers/creators sat down with all their decorations up and flaunting their 'feature tables' and...matching pyjamas?
I'd just like to remind anyone who reads this, as-well as myself, that however you do Xmas is just as good as the influencers/creators that wake up at midday and take a hard earned trip to Home Sense to buy baubles in mid November. Most of us are suffering burnout from working jobs to feed families and heat our houses, and not from pressing purchase on our next deliveroo order. Eden especially, has all this time on her hands to go Xmas crazy because realistically there is nothing else on her agenda. It makes sense why she's trying to monetise the crap out of it, if it was any other time of the year she'd be at her wits end, and it's the perfect new facade to cover the very bitter, rude, and selfish person that she is. Going Xmas crazy doesn't redeem her in any way, and it's a time to spend with family and enjoy but I understand that it must be a hard time of year for someone who needs to be the centre of attention 24/7.
I think what Eden fails to recognise is her audience is made up of mainly teenagers and all this unrealistic spending is just setting unachievable standards for their parents to meet. They see these twats on tiktok buying two Christmas trees, 8 boxes of baubles, multiple sets of Christmas lights, just basically pissing money up the wall and they expect their parents to be able to do the same when in reality they're just trying to keep the heating on. My heart honestly goes out to anyone with children this Christmas, I can only imagine how stressed out you all must be feeling. Just know, the things that had the most impact on me when I think about Christmases in my childhood are the people, the love, and the memories made ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Guys she's not let the dog put its head on the plate - it's passed out because it's finally allowed to sleep #justiceforchai

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That dog licks it’s own chaiussy and it’s sharing her plate with her? Get that fire exit door I’m off

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why does she eat with her tongue out I’m so confused, how does this even work😂
I think setting the phone up and filming you eating is weird anyway, but to set it up and just stare at yourself while you're eating is just another level. Imagine going for a meal with someone and they're ignoring you because they're just eye bleeping themselves. SO ODD

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can't remember who brought it up before on a previous thread, but she really can't use cutlery properly. She's ripping the pizza with her fork when she's got a knife in the other hand. She truly is a troglodyte

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Lloyds face 😢 the man looks suicidal. In every single video you can see the love for life has left him.
He's not posting as much as he was, I know I absolutely rinse him but it is genuinely sad to think about how much he's changed about himself for her. And what's she changed or sacrificed for him?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Recap of last thread, what a ride:

Eden was on GKBarrys podcast, it was a flop, majority of clips uploaded were deleted as they were filled with hundreds of hate comments. Seems the ratio of people who like Eden to dislike Eden is about 1:400. Eden is boring AF and rehashed the same stories, and talked a lot as usual about Lloyd licking her BVagina which she then subjected her poor parents to watch

Yaz did a GRWM for a funeral, caked in make up “in case she cried”, some people said that commenting on her makeup was petty, personally I am a very petty person and can confirm she looked like a clown with sparkly highlighter on - also who wears a neon pink thong to a funeral? Honourable mention to the fact she flashed her flaps to the world.

After said funeral the Harvtrashians swanned on down to Winter Wonderland, as nothing says mourning your dead Auntie like going on the waltzers! It is here that an eagle eyed Tattler spotted Lloyd was wearing Yazs knee high boots. What in the kinky boots is that about, Eben kindly confirmed that Yazs feet were hurting so being the selfless person she is she offered up her boyfriend (rather than herself).

Just when we were still recovering from Puss in Boots, Eben dropped her Christmas photo shoot. Cut to Lloyd wearing an elf costume draped round Eben looking like a festive backpack, or squatting on his little elf tippy toes. She insisted he loved it as he doesn’t have toxic masculinity however one look at his facial expressions and I can hear the song “hello darkness my old friend”. She then did an eat with me where she tried to convince us that Lloyd loved it and they bicker 24:7 which is completely normal and even directly before the photoshoot but everything is fine!!! Looking at Lloyds demeanour I would beg to differ, he looked like he wanted to shove the chippy sausage far down his throat to block his airways and subsequently escape a life of despair and humiliation in Edens clutches

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think what Eden fails to recognise is her audience is made up of mainly teenagers and all this unrealistic spending is just setting unachievable standards for their parents to meet. They see these twats on tiktok buying two Christmas trees, 8 boxes of baubles, multiple sets of Christmas lights, just basically pissing money up the wall and they expect their parents to be able to do the same when in reality they're just trying to keep the heating on. My heart honestly goes out to anyone with children this Christmas, I can only imagine how stressed out you all must be feeling. Just know, the things that had the most impact on me when I think about Christmases in my childhood are the people, the love, and the memories made ❤
exactly this! all that will be thrown out as soon as xmas is over too, she has no idea how real people live and as for elf there, he doesnt even know what planet he is on now, looks ❄ up to the hilt in the photoshoot

Reactions: 10
exactly this! all that will be thrown out as soon as xmas is over too, she has no idea how real people live and as for elf there, he doesnt even know what planet he is on now, looks ❄ up to the hilt in the photoshoot
You've got a good point there because it's an overpriced shed, surely she hasn't got an attic so where on earth is all these ridiculous decorations going to afterwards?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.