Eden Harvz #44 Humiliating little Lloyd in photo shoots, still not as embarassing as his knee high boots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Felt bad for Lloyd in that eat with me when he said ‘is any of it warm’ and she said no. Eat cold fish and chips with me. He just has to do everything she does. Poor guy. Don’t see it lasting until Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Felt bad for Lloyd in that eat with me when he said ‘is any of it warm’ and she said no. Eat cold fish and chips with me. He just has to do everything she does. Poor guy. Don’t see it lasting until Christmas
Like she couldn't be arsed to just shove it in the microwave for a bit? Such a lazy cow

Reactions: 14
he needs to run, she will make his life hell either way though.

Reactions: 8
Just before someone does a brilliant recap of the previous thread. I just want to mention something in regard to the intense amount of Christmas content being produced by Eden and Lloyd. I personally have felt extremely overwhelmed and its easy to feel like you aren't doing enough for the festive season in terms of decorations and planning and overly extravagant purchases. For most of us this is going to be such a tough winter, with the cost of living crisis biting at our arses, not everything we are seeing online is attainable. My TT feed is inundated with influencers/creators sat down with all their decorations up and flaunting their 'feature tables' and...matching pyjamas?
I'd just like to remind anyone who reads this, as-well as myself, that however you do Xmas is just as good as the influencers/creators that wake up at midday and take a hard earned trip to Home Sense to buy baubles in mid November. Most of us are suffering burnout from working jobs to feed families and heat our houses, and not from pressing purchase on our next deliveroo order. Eden especially, has all this time on her hands to go Xmas crazy because realistically there is nothing else on her agenda. It makes sense why she's trying to monetise the crap out of it, if it was any other time of the year she'd be at her wits end, and it's the perfect new facade to cover the very bitter, rude, and selfish person that she is. Going Xmas crazy doesn't redeem her in any way, and it's a time to spend with family and enjoy but I understand that it must be a hard time of year for someone who needs to be the centre of attention 24/7.
I’ve just had a baby and I just don’t feel like I’m going to be able to do anything Xmas wise. I have no motivation to do anything remotely xmassy

• Heart
She just looooooves the attention! The only way she gets any views now is if she does something controversial and everyone panders to it every time. She knows her dog on her plate will generate views and comments and she admitted on the saving grace podcast she does things for a reaction and says outrageous things on purpose. She’s a full time attention seeker.

Reactions: 21
She just looooooves the attention! The only way she gets any views now is if she does something controversial and everyone panders to it every time. She knows her dog on her plate will generate views and comments and she admitted on the saving grace podcast she does things for a reaction and says outrageous things on purpose. She’s a full time attention seeker.
Completely agree she's so transparent

Reactions: 10
I’m a long time lurker and you guys are really so funny, you seem like a lovely bunch too. always keep me entertained while I’m at work catching up with the thread!

genuine question though me loves, is this real? or has he been made to look smaller??? I am genuinely gobsmacked at the size difference. he looks miniature like he’s been shrunk on the photo. she was right about one thing, being “the mother”, this is def giving mumzy n son lmaoooo. I’m: 🪦

77E6A819-8164-4073-A804-A8FD65C6A463.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I’m a long time lurker and you guys are really so funny, you seem like a lovely bunch too. always keep me entertained while I’m at work catching up with the thread!

genuine question though me loves, is this real? or has he been made to look smaller??? I am genuinely gobsmacked at the size difference. he looks miniature like he’s been shrunk on the photo. she was right about one thing, being “the mother”, this is def giving mumzy n son lmaoooo. I’m: 🪦

View attachment 1752418
Hey! Welcome to the gang! Haha I'm delighted to say that is 100% real. He looks like a baby wearing a bib 🤣

• Haha
Did she really just spend over £1000 on a bleeping pot of moisturiser?! She defo said she was treating herself to it. I just can’t.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Oh look at all that pointless tit she’s just bought… because she can. While most of us are worrying about affording to heat our houses and eat..

It’s the bragging for me. She literally has no shame at all.

Did she really just spend over £1000 on a bleeping pot of moisturiser?! She defo said she was treating herself to it. I just can’t.
There was nothing in the bag which was that size or colour so no, I don’t think she did buy it.
It’s been reviewed time and time again though, and the majority of people say that La Mer is luxurious in packaging etc, but you can get much better product at better price points

Reactions: 5
Oh look at all that pointless tit she’s just bought… because she can. While most of us are worrying about affording to heat our houses and eat..

It’s the bragging for me. She literally has no shame at all.
Currently doing my food shop... yes food shop on Amazon so I can split the payment on Laybuy because we are really struggling this month and you have that absolute gobshite spending endless amounts of money on materialistic shite and rubbing it in everyones faces! She's so tone deaf I can not wait to see her back in that scruffy bedroom!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.