Eden Harvz #44 Humiliating little Lloyd in photo shoots, still not as embarassing as his knee high boots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn't have picked somewhere tidier to do this ad? She's so bleeping lazy. This is why your "career" is on its arse compared to others in your field.

Screenshot_20221202_204850_TikTok.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The lash sale is the DDG fake tan all over again where they just slapped her face on their existing bottle 😂 and where is that tan company now?

Reactions: 8
I'm not being funny but it's obvious she was gunna sell out, I don't know why she's acting shocked. 99% of her followers are vunerable or underage. Didn't the DDG tan sell out too? Then a few weeks later vanished 😂

Reactions: 15
I came here to say this too, at £9.99 for one pair of lashes I am not surprised. Some top lash brands don’t even charge that much!
I mean tbf that is the standard price of lashes tbh if you were to buy from dose of lash or unicorn cosmetics, tatti lashes are even more expensive. You'd only really get cheaper from amazon, shein or ebay etc but they don't look to the standard of the lashes the brands I mentioned above sell

Reactions: 1
id be annoyed if i found this let alone got it given as a gift 🤣 an acorn? last of the big time spenders there Eden haha
Surprised she didn't get chai to do paw prints inside the cards tbh, I was fully expecting it and it didn't happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.