Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just before someone does a brilliant recap of the previous thread. I just want to mention something in regard to the intense amount of Christmas content being produced by Eden and Lloyd. I personally have felt extremely overwhelmed and its easy to feel like you aren't doing enough for the festive season in terms of decorations and planning and overly extravagant purchases. For most of us this is going to be such a tough winter, with the cost of living crisis biting at our arses, not everything we are seeing online is attainable. My TT feed is inundated with influencers/creators sat down with all their decorations up and flaunting their 'feature tables' and...matching pyjamas?
I'd just like to remind anyone who reads this, as-well as myself, that however you do Xmas is just as good as the influencers/creators that wake up at midday and take a hard earned trip to Home Sense to buy baubles in mid November. Most of us are suffering burnout from working jobs to feed families and heat our houses, and not from pressing purchase on our next deliveroo order. Eden especially, has all this time on her hands to go Xmas crazy because realistically there is nothing else on her agenda. It makes sense why she's trying to monetise the crap out of it, if it was any other time of the year she'd be at her wits end, and it's the perfect new facade to cover the very bitter, rude, and selfish person that she is. Going Xmas crazy doesn't redeem her in any way, and it's a time to spend with family and enjoy but I understand that it must be a hard time of year for someone who needs to be the centre of attention 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 94

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
That dog licks it’s own chaiussy and it’s sharing her plate with her? Get that fire exit door I’m off

• Haha
Reactions: 39

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Recap of last thread, what a ride:

Eden was on GKBarrys podcast, it was a flop, majority of clips uploaded were deleted as they were filled with hundreds of hate comments. Seems the ratio of people who like Eden to dislike Eden is about 1:400. Eden is boring AF and rehashed the same stories, and talked a lot as usual about Lloyd licking her BVagina which she then subjected her poor parents to watch

Yaz did a GRWM for a funeral, caked in make up “in case she cried”, some people said that commenting on her makeup was petty, personally I am a very petty person and can confirm she looked like a clown with sparkly highlighter on - also who wears a neon pink thong to a funeral? Honourable mention to the fact she flashed her flaps to the world.

After said funeral the Harvtrashians swanned on down to Winter Wonderland, as nothing says mourning your dead Auntie like going on the waltzers! It is here that an eagle eyed Tattler spotted Lloyd was wearing Yazs knee high boots. What in the kinky boots is that about, Eben kindly confirmed that Yazs feet were hurting so being the selfless person she is she offered up her boyfriend (rather than herself).

Just when we were still recovering from Puss in Boots, Eben dropped her Christmas photo shoot. Cut to Lloyd wearing an elf costume draped round Eben looking like a festive backpack, or squatting on his little elf tippy toes. She insisted he loved it as he doesn’t have toxic masculinity however one look at his facial expressions and I can hear the song “hello darkness my old friend”. She then did an eat with me where she tried to convince us that Lloyd loved it and they bicker 24:7 which is completely normal and even directly before the photoshoot but everything is fine!!! Looking at Lloyds demeanour I would beg to differ, he looked like he wanted to shove the chippy sausage far down his throat to block his airways and subsequently escape a life of despair and humiliation in Edens clutches

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Hi Eedy, Mother Teresa also condemned abortions and described them as "the greatest destroyer of peace". She also advocated using used needles on the poor and many of facilities she built to care for people were unsanitary and people were forced to convert on their death beds. These are also arguably quite racist actions considering she was a white European Catholic “savior” in India forcing people to convert to Catholicism rather than give them the medical attention they needed. But hey, I'm glad she gave us a good quote.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Tiktok shop should be bloody banned. It's like logging into sodding QVC most days now.

Reactions: 37
‘Why are we looking in Hamley’s, get us to the charity shops’
‘Can’t even afford a key ring in here’

- Proceeds to purchase items in Pull & Bear/ Stradivarius

‘Fun fact, my Mum and Dad never ever brought us to a toy shop like this (Entertainer), or read Xmas Catalogues, all that we were able to do was once every 2 months go and pick a toy from a second hand toy shop..anyhow I think we are going to go for some dinner now’

-Goes to Harrods Beauty-

-Implies she’s going to purchase a £1000 moisturiser, even gets the cashier to get the box out onto the till so she can film it and get the price on camera. (Only decided to mention she didn’t buy it when quite a few people wanted to know in the comments…)

‘I feel too poor to be stood here, everyone’s judging me’

- Sits and has champagne and offers a snarky attitude to the waiter while he's trying to be helpful

‘What in the loan was that receipt’

- Shows all her purchases...

Thought I would include the quotes to extensively show the tone deaf nature of these videos. You cannot imply you’d rather be in a charity shop when it comes to toys, but then go and allude to buying a £1000+ moisturiser and then flaunt all your purchases in your bag. How is this content relatable, and if it’s not meant to be relatable why are the narratives so tone deaf to the point where it’s practically a straight up mockery of those who survive by shopping second hand, and can’t afford to shop in the Entertainer let alone Hamleys for their children this year.

To Add: Eden you can afford a key ring if you don't buy that lovely racer back top in pull and bear or the iconic ldn glow spray, you'd be able to buy TWO!! if you cut back the candle purchasing to about one a week. Pop me a message if you want me to help you budget chick xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

bloogoo

VIP Member
Then going into the entertainer and stating how mummy and daddy always bought them preloved second hand stuff. From someone who had gifts donated by social services mostly every year cause kid in care… she has some audacity to try and bring up how ‘deprived’ she was with her second hand barbies. Honestly eden stop making out how hard done by you were when you lived in a 5 bed house, with parents who could pay your sisters drug debt off in full, had horses, had 2 parents ffs… Then goes on to show how much shite she can buy at Debanhams or wherever she was. Tone deaf. Utterly tone deaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

bloogoo

VIP Member
I’m so fucking sick of the constant shopping hauls. When I’m sat here shivering struggling to heat my house, and keep my kids warm. I don’t know how im
Going to afford Xmas this year never mind go on daily shopping trips for clothes I don’t need in the run up to Xmas. It’s just honestly depressing seeing all these influencers throwing money around everywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

numbarumba

Screenshot_20221201_223801_Instagram.jpg
I'm no psycho expert but the body language between year 1 and 2 speaks volumes. Should say "look how far apart we've come"

• Haha
Reactions: 33

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Smoked salmon and caviar for breakfast on Christmas day? Hahaha. Fuck off. Just have a sausage sarnie or a chomp out of your selection box like a normal human. Entitled Tory twat.

• Haha
Lloyds face 😢 the man looks suicidal. In every single video you can see the love for life has left him.
He's not posting as much as he was, I know I absolutely rinse him but it is genuinely sad to think about how much he's changed about himself for her. And what's she changed or sacrificed for him?

• Sad
  • Haha

333149O

VIP Member
I’m a long time lurker and you guys are really so funny, you seem like a lovely bunch too. always keep me entertained while I’m at work catching up with the thread!

genuine question though me loves, is this real? or has he been made to look smaller??? I am genuinely gobsmacked at the size difference. he looks miniature like he’s been shrunk on the photo. she was right about one thing, being “the mother”, this is def giving mumzy n son lmaoooo. I’m: 🪦

77E6A819-8164-4073-A804-A8FD65C6A463.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
"Clothes should fit you, you shouldn't fit clothes" a sentiment I agree with but is ironic coming from someone who's fanny is being torn in two by the seam of their jeans.

• Haha

VIP Member
Actually it doesn't bother me at all, seeing the thousands of pounds she's wasting on face cream, clothes and home decor, the fact that she hasn't got the sense to put money away brings a smile to my face, because when this shit show is over, its gonna hit her hard, think how depressed she'll be when she looks back at all the money she's spunked up the wall! 😂 😂 😂 You know what they say, a fool and his money are soon parted! Its just a waiting game, we all know Eden is one video away from being cancelled!😂😂

• Haha