Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who let baby download facetune? I spy some extra chin fluff and a very slender looking neck 😂 some partially sighted person told him he looked like a hard man when he scrunches his face like that and now he can't let it go.
Well he’s made himself look more like a ❄ addict

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How long till I get blocked???
If he ever goes missing, first place I’m looking for him is under edens coat where cold mouldy latte usually gets shoved 😂

mini sausage roll on the run from Eden probably

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely they won't have her do it? Especially after the 🌭
Who better to represent CIN than Evangelical Eben, the true Original Child in Need. She can relate to those in poverty recounting her tales of skipping through fields of wheat to pick up a loaf of bread from the farm shop using her war rations, and playing with Barbie dolls that were donated to her via an Operation Shoebox appeal.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tell me you read tattle without telling me Yaz “adult baby grows as my trolls say” 🤭🤔
Yaz is just bitter because she has to pay adult prices for her baby grows, whilst Lloyd can fit in a 0-3 month one.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.