Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does he look like 😂😂
Noooo he looks like a tiny toddler with a bucket hat with strings on you can tie up so it doesn't fall off. Just cos every item you're wearing is the same colour, does not mean it matches and looks good. ughhhhhhh serious ick

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lloyds face when she filmed him digging into his maccies hahahahahaha he looked fuming, been caught cheating on his fat fighters diet again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No.... surely not... they've got to be trolling us... I can't believe a grown man would dress like that seriously 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What does he look like 😂😂
Sorry but what. Also why has edens cheek suddenly looked like half her filler has migrated into a straight line on her cheek 😂

She needs to duck off using that dog as a fashion accessory. I will be full on blocking the c u next Tuesday if she ever gets pregnant.

That hat does not look cool. Jesus Christ he is 34 walking round like a 15 year old ballon sniffer. Walks off after he’s done the OOTD, smug little turd he is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why is a grown ass man pretending to brush a dog for tiktok?
I feel so sorry for the dog
I've grown up with dogs and have 2 of my own now and she doesn't look a happy dog at all

She's been overbred too to be so small but she has no life. Never see them walk her on a lead or let her have a run around or play with toys.

She's always knocked out sleeping being carried around.
She should have bought a teddy

Reactions: 7
The photos they have of the two of them hanging up in the kitchen are so cute. Nothing says love like strangling each other and showing every tooth in your mouth. The canvas printing company must have got such a shock when they saw these.
😂😂😂
It’s the fakeness of the photos 😭

Reactions: 1
Aw yaz took Lloyd to the shops
Rumour has it that he’s gonna use her shoes* to sail around lees pond

*only a dig on his size, I’m a size 8 myself
8F1C30DD-2DF3-41B3-A0D7-7F03567E2AF5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tell me you read tattle without telling me Yaz “adult baby grows as my trolls say” 🤭🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.