Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m sure at one point she said she needed to start saving money, then goes and buys shite to redecorate her shed living room that’s only been the way it is for 5 months?

Reactions: 10
Cant cope too much to unpack here and I feel violently sick WHAT IS HE WEARING HOW WHY WHAT WHERE WHEN JUST NO

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her new tiktok, that apparently Lloyds fave time of year is now Christmas because of her… they haven’t had a Christmas together. They chat so much tit all they’ve done is put up a tree and a light and go to a market- I do love Christmas but how can something that hasn’t happened yet suddenly be his new favourite time of the year.
i swear they just strive to try and pretend to be this perfect picture couple and all that, it’s just so fake and unrealistic.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
i’m sure at one point she said she needed to start saving money, then goes and buys shite to redecorate her shed living room that’s only been the way it is for 5 months?
What happened to that 36k you had in the bank Eedy or did that never exist? 🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 9
This is something I like to call "Little Lloyd Snicket; A Series of Unfortunate icks"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Her new tiktok, that apparently Lloyds fave time of year is now Christmas because of her… they haven’t had a Christmas together. They chat so much tit all they’ve done is put up a tree and a light and go to a market- I do love Christmas but how can something that hasn’t happened yet suddenly be his new favourite time of the year.
i swear they just strive to try and pretend to be this perfect picture couple and all that, it’s just so fake and unrealistic.
I agree.
She’s gonna go through a Christmas era.
This is all cos yaz has her beauty room, called it.

Reactions: 14
She must have the ick but is too scared to be alone, what has he provided other than continuous icks😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It made me laugh when they went into the baby section and she was like not having kids yet but the kids section stinks of talc etc, and then she went all weird with the expressions asking Lloyd if he was broody.. straight up no lol 😂 Put her right in her place. I think she was hoping he would be like yes baby let’s do it. I envisage if she does get preggers it would be the end of baby era and bye bye Lloyd 😂

the Xmas being single messages have been deleted. I bet they’ve had a lovely discussion about how red flaggy that came across about how when he’s single he spends Xmas alone.. and how he doesn’t like to impose on his mates… Kk sure hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes deleted that video now

Shes deleted that video now
I reckon she posted that without his permission and he was begging it 'spending Christmas on my own' and hes gone mad and asked her to delete it because it isn't true

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.