Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes deleted that video now

I reckon she posted that without his permission and he was begging it 'spending Christmas on my own' and hes gone mad and asked her to delete it because it isn't true
Missed the video, what happened in it? Also how the fuckery is this a perfect match, am I colour blind or is that orange?

Edit: if you need to blend the foundation all the way down to the entirely of your neck you most definitely have the wrong shade, she's mentioned that findation website a lot, how is she still bleeping up the colour match?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes deleted that video now

I reckon she posted that without his permission and he was begging it 'spending Christmas on my own' and hes gone mad and asked her to delete it because it isn't true
Made his parents look like he’s orphan Annie too… bet they’re gonna love meeting her properly at the wedding of the year.

Reactions: 7
Even in that tuktuk video Lloyd doesn’t look that big! And that wasn’t long ago. Also can u imagine walking past hun in IKEA dressed like that, I’d be dying

Reactions: 6
Missed the video, what happened in it? Also how the fuckery is this a perfect match, am I colour blind or is that orange?

Edit: if you need to blend the foundation all the way down to the entirely of your neck you most definitely have the wrong shade, she's mentioned that findation website a lot, how is she still bleeping up the colour match?
It was a screenshot of a conversation I'm presuming they had before they got together. Along the lines of

Eden: what do you do for xmas?

LL: nothing I stay at home on my own.

Eden: 🥺🥺 well you're gonna love me

LL: I don't like going round friends houses because I just feel awkward

And then it went to a video of them decorating a Xmas tree and she said now Xmas is his favourite time of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Basically chat from before they were dating saying that when he’s single he spends Xmas alone, and how he doesn’t like to spend it with his mates cause it’s a bit sad being the only one without family basically. Then that he wants to do a Charles dickens Xmas dress up 🤣.

A tattooist has seen her begging for artwork and is gifting her some artwork… don’t think that’s going to go with the clean girl aesthetic. Maz pug dog whatever her name is in the comments saying her art is amazing… bleeping support her then by buying it then. Beggy twit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I always knew Lloyd was the little spoon 😏. Seriously though there’s no way I would have me arm round my other half like that, it feels weird 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
a masterpiece!! a totally disgusting and sick-indicing masterpiece 😭😭

although i’ve got to say my #1 biggest ick from anyone ever was when he pretended to cry on the side of her head when they got engaged 🤢🤢🤢🤢
On the side of her head 🤣 that's still my number 1 ick too 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Remember when she was saying she wants a new intro for her EWMs and asked her “fans” to get creative and put something together for it? What ever happened to that? I’m guessing no one actually submitted anything

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember when she was saying she wants a new intro for her EWMs and asked her “fans” to get creative and put something together for it? What ever happened to that? I’m guessing no one actually submitted anything
She probably decided not to change it because currently it sounds childish as duck and children are her target audience 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.