Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo dables in a bit of all sorts, majority of people I know who go out or raves etc do, Amsterdam is where your going to get high as a kite on green everyone knows that. There’s defo no denying (chink eye) no idea what it’s called just heard people call it that. So defo smoking while out.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Defo dables in a bit of all sorts, majority of people I know who go out or raves etc do, Amsterdam is where your going to get high as a kite on green everyone knows that. There’s defo no denying (chink eye) no idea what it’s called just heard people call it that. So defo smoking while out.
I’m not trying to monitor the thread but chink eye isn’t a good term to use.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Blimey, how! 🤣
I know right 😂 me and my girls were on an all dayer summer sesh round a friends house and her dad had just turned 60, so he popped over with loads of slices of his birthday cake, and we had to eat a slice while he was there so we didn’t seem rude. It was the worst experience of my life 🤢😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I know right 😂 me and my girls were on an all dayer summer sesh round a friends house and her dad had just turned 60, so he popped over with loads of slices of his birthday cake, and we had to eat a slice while he was there so we didn’t seem rude. It was the worst experience of my life 🤢😂😂
Oh mate, that’s horrific you have my sympathies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
LL is definitely only trying to eat healthy after reading here and us reminding him with screenshots what he used to look like only a few months ago... also surely they're 1 year anniversary is coming up, no mention of it yet though

Reactions: 13
LL is definitely only trying to eat healthy after reading here and us reminding him with screenshots what he used to look like only a few months ago... also surely they're 1 year anniversary is coming up, no mention of it yet though
Don’t remind them, 😂😂😂 I would rather stick pins in my eyeballs than watch their soppy one year montages 🤮🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For the love of all things good, please tell me they are taking the bleeping piss. I would rather listen to a fork scratching a plate, nails on chalk board etc on loop, than ever having to listen to that cat being waxed whilst walking on hot lava, ever again. Jesus christ almighty.

Also r.i.p headphone users 🎧

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
For the love of all things good, please tell me they are taking the bleeping piss. I would rather listen to a fork scratching a plate, nails on chalk board etc on loop, than ever having to listen to that cat being waxed whilst walking on hot lava, ever again. Jesus christ almighty.

Also r.i.p headphone users 🎧
Honestly this has topped off my day and it’s only bleeping 6.13! She sounds exactly like you described but she thinks she’s amazing (also trying very very hard to still sound like a waxed cat 😂) and the comments HYPING HER UP….please! This girl could break chais neck on live on purpose and her followers would be like “yeah the little runt deserved it never liked that dog anyway” they like her actual bumhole it’s embarrassing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So funny how others are doing ‘I remember when’ that song trend badly, then there’s eben forcing her whip and chain boy to do it with her so she can show off what she thinks is amazing singing. Another case of people telling someone they’re good at everything when in reality they’re good at nothing.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.