Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the love of all things good, please tell me they are taking the bleeping piss. I would rather listen to a fork scratching a plate, nails on chalk board etc on loop, than ever having to listen to that cat being waxed whilst walking on hot lava, ever again. Jesus christ almighty.

Also r.i.p headphone users 🎧
Help 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is that not a bit of an odd thing to post when you’re married? I feel sorry for lee, I wouldn’t dream of embarrassing my husband like this
That’s so disrespectful to lee, he must feel like a tit husband due to the things she says 😢

Reactions: 20
LL is definitely only trying to eat healthy after reading here and us reminding him with screenshots what he used to look like only a few months ago... also surely they're 1 year anniversary is coming up, no mention of it yet though
It’ll be coming up and yet we’ve never had any mention of midget gems birthday so I really want to know how old he actually is 😂

Reactions: 5
Ooooooo mini me refusing a Domino’s. Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle you overweight man child. PS imagine flaunting wealth and whitening your teeth but getting black fillings, fork a few of Ebenz money and get them changed you ugly duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ooooooo mini me refusing a Domino’s. Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle you overweight man child. PS imagine flaunting wealth and whitening your teeth but getting black fillings, fork a few of Ebenz money and get them changed you ugly duck.
He hasn't been blessed with good looks has he the little chubster

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wait what? He's refusing domino's after just doing an ad with them? (BTW Ebens acting in that add was atrocious 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Defo dables in a bit of all sorts, majority of people I know who go out or raves etc do, Amsterdam is where your going to get high as a kite on green everyone knows that. There’s defo no denying (chink eye) no idea what it’s called just heard people call it that. So defo smoking while out.
I was offered coke loads whilst walking about in Amsterdam, and he was at a house festival there, you only have to look at his friends and who they associate with. Yes you get the odd person who goes to a rave and is high on life but Lloyd is certified not one of those people 😂, I’d put him under the category of “can’t have three drinks with mates without mentioning getting a bag in”

Reactions: 21
I was offered coke loads whilst walking about in Amsterdam, and he was at a house festival there, you only have to look at his friends and who they associate with. Yes you get the odd person who goes to a rave and is high on life but Lloyd is certified not one of those people 😂, I’d put him under the category of “can’t have three drinks with mates without mentioning getting a bag in”
Lloyd honestly reminds me of my ex (not in looks I have to add!) but his style of music, drugs, the people he hung out with etc

I was more indie and occasional sniff a coke and he was more house and always off his nut. The difference was too much. He bored me senseless chatting tit and I bored him by not taking the same drugs as him.

Eben must be sick of The Mad (Bucket) Hatter but I think she’d put up with it because she’d find it hard to get another person who’d pathetically give up everything to be her leeching carer 24/7 and she’d probably be really embarrassed too - remember that’s a choice Eben.

Reactions: 16
I say good on Lloyd for sticking on his “diet”
I call it diet and not eating healthy because Eden herself called it a diet in the dominos video
Not even realising how toxic it is for her to call it a diet but nevermind

Reactions: 11
Lloyd honestly reminds me of my ex (not in looks I have to add!) but his style of music, drugs, the people he hung out with etc

I was more indie and occasional sniff a coke and he was more house and always off his nut. The difference was too much. He bored me senseless chatting tit and I bored him by not taking the same drugs as him.

Eben must be sick of The Mad (Bucket) Hatter but I think she’d put up with it because she’d find it hard to get another person who’d pathetically give up everything to be her leeching carer 24/7 and she’d probably be really embarrassed too - remember that’s a choice Eben.
He reminds me of my 5 ft 7 current partner who also has a drug problem and I’m about to bin 🤣🤣🤣

but you’re totally right, she probably uses it against him to control him

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is that not a bit of an odd thing to post when you’re married? I feel sorry for lee, I wouldn’t dream of embarrassing my husband like this
omg I forgot Lloyds she and genuinely thought this was about Lloyd until I got to the end and saw the tag 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.