Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New hair looks cheap as tit and those lips may aswell burst at this point god she looks so cheap
What new hair? It’s literally the exact same and I bet she had to pay £300+ for the privilege.

Anyone remember fringe gate? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lloyd definitely dables! Obvs. He strikes me as a ket type tbh 🤣 he’s probably on the wine and green of an evening and a bit of 🐴 & ❄ At the weekends

Reactions: 19
I dunno, I've had to unblock purely so I can see what you're talking about haha and he's gurning his tits off in that Covent garden clip. Either way it's pretty sad that he's felt the need to get high in any capacity going to a Christmas Market type event. Not as if he's partying. He's on another planet either way.
View attachment 1717336
This video is so funny

Reactions: 6
Think this girl is clueless to the reality of the world and the situation the uk is currently in. People are living on £500 a month to be accepted by food banks, and she just flaunts herself her hair her dodgy filler, her free parcels around, when probably thousands of her followers wont even be able to have 1 small Christmas present. She is really pissing me off.

Reactions: 14
Think this girl is clueless to the reality of the world and the situation the uk is currently in. People are living on £500 a month to be accepted by food banks, and she just flaunts herself her hair her dodgy filler, her free parcels around, when probably thousands of her followers wont even be able to have 1 small Christmas present. She is really pissing me off.
I’ve never once seen her use her page to talk about how tough it is right now or people worse off than her. The only thing I have seen is her saying she isn’t privileged, it’s gross

Reactions: 8
That's the thing though isn't it? Most people if they're gonna dabble, are doing it in a social situation where everyone/most people are doing it or you're partying. To be doing it whilst everyone around you is sober is worrying.

Reactions: 15
It’s embarassing! I folllow a girl called Ash Holme, she has 960k followers and gets hundreds if not thousands of comments on her videos. I just can’t wrap my head how Eden has 3 mill and most of the time can’t scrape 100 comments 😂😂
I bloody love Ash 😂 she’s brilliant.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah i agree i think its weed and not ❄that he does becasue my partner does weed and constantly eats but hes tried ❄ before in the past and said it made him not want food
Did it show you him eating? his jaw looks like its off its hinges 🤣 def more than weed

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is this overly fake I’m so wholesome and sophiena vibe videos about. Putting her hands under her chin like she’s sodding 5 doing a reenactment of that you’re my sugarplum dumpling apple of my eye crap.

Wasn’t too long ago was it that Eben was promoting this piece of tit author.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s embarassing! I folllow a girl called Ash Holme, she has 960k followers and gets hundreds if not thousands of comments on her videos. I just can’t wrap my head how Eden has 3 mill and most of the time can’t scrape 100 comments 😂😂
Because she probably deleted 95% of them 😂

Reactions: 3
I’ve never once seen her use her page to talk about how tough it is right now or people worse off than her. The only thing I have seen is her saying she isn’t privileged, it’s gross
Watch her read here and do another tit video trying to be relatable like the Lidl videos 🤣🤦‍♀️

I've never tried ❄ so can't comment on whether he's going that or not tbh, but I am partial to weed and whatever he is on he looks off his nut 😂 I gave up smoking two years ago though so I just get my partner to make space cakes, although again I've had to knock that on the head as I'd just get the munchies and sleep the day away 😬😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.