Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s embarassing! I folllow a girl called Ash Holme, she has 960k followers and gets hundreds if not thousands of comments on her videos. I just can’t wrap my head how Eden has 3 mill and most of the time can’t scrape 100 comments 😂😂
And loads of the comments look like bots so likely brought

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i said she would be making content for when she came back, its all a game to her, it didn't mentally effect her at all, she is the most selfish, evil, thoughtless woman.
What gets me is the shakey hands while eating a dairy lee dunker🙄

• Haha
Whenever I see videos of them on dates it makes me feel uneasy. The fact she’s sober and he’s off his face triggers something in me

• Wow
Reactions: 20
How’s she had a revamp on her hair when it’s looks exactly the bloody same?!

Reactions: 5
Probably telling you all too much but I can tell when my boyfriend isn’t just drunk and he’s done ❄ and I can see the same things in Lloyd.
I don’t understand how he’s going for food though, that’s the only thing that throws me off.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Probably telling you all too much but I can tell when my boyfriend isn’t just drunk and he’s done ❄ and I can see the same things in Lloyd.
I don’t understand how he’s going for food though, that’s the only thing that throws me off.
I always used to think this but I know someone who has a really bad ❄ addiction (most nights) and they're always eating. Mainly big takeaways aswell. They're similar weight wise to LL aswell. He has a raging habit it's so obvious and I can't believe Eden keeps showing us 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can also tell when my bf is on it and Lloyd 100% smokes and looks stoned never do I think he’s been sniffing very rarely anyway. He’s always eating and has the munchies. They’ve openly admitted plenty of times they have a box with it in. I don’t know why everyone on this thread is adamant it’s ❄ even after saying they know it from experience etc.

I can also tell when my bf is on it and Lloyd 100% smokes and looks stoned never do I think he’s been sniffing very rarely anyway. He’s always eating and has the munchies. They’ve openly admitted plenty of times they have a box with it in. I don’t know why everyone on this thread is adamant it’s ❄ even after saying they know it from experience etc.
Yeah i agree i think its weed and not ❄that he does becasue my partner does weed and constantly eats but hes tried ❄ before in the past and said it made him not want food

Reactions: 3
I agree, but he has 100% been on it at times. Pupils don’t lie 😂

Reactions: 12
He’s probably just using both. He will be smoking when he’s in the house etc and gets the munchies and most likely when he’s out and about he’s used ❄. It’s like an upper and a downer.

Reactions: 17
I agree day to day but the times when he goes out for the night with his mates and stays over or when he went Amsterdam and was bed bound, I’d put money on him being on it

New hair looks cheap as tit and those lips may aswell burst at this point god she looks so cheap

Reactions: 13
Its definetly next week then shes on saving grace .its calfreezy this week

Reactions: 3
He’s definitely not just drunk or stoned at times, Im pretty sure of that. He doesn’t always look relaxed or sloppy, sometimes he looks really tense.
a lot of people who go raving and get on it also do coke when they drink.

Its definetly next week then shes on saving grace .its calfreezy this week
The suspense

I dunno, I've had to unblock purely so I can see what you're talking about haha and he's gurning his tits off in that Covent garden clip. Either way it's pretty sad that he's felt the need to get high in any capacity going to a Christmas Market type event. Not as if he's partying. He's on another planet either way.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I dunno, I've had to unblock purely so I can see what you're talking about haha and he's gurning his tits off in that Covent garden clip. Either way it's pretty sad that he's felt the need to get high in any capacity going to a Christmas Market type event. Not as if he's partying. He's on another planet either way.
View attachment 1717336
Yeah he’s definitely gurning. I’ve eaten on ❄ Before

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.