Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do we reckon her horse era will pop up again now Anna Paul is doing horse riding lessons

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For the people who have just seen her recent vid of her & Lloyd looking ‘loved’ up… if my other half was rubbing his head against me like that I’d ask him what the duck he was doing and if he was alright 🙄😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
For the people who have just seen her recent vid of her & Lloyd looking ‘loved’ up… if my other half was rubbing his head against me like that I’d ask him what the duck he was doing and if he was alright 🙄😂😂
he looks like a cat doing that.
I’m with you if my other half did that it’s give me one massive ick

• Haha
Reactions: 14
QUOTE="skinnzza1994, post: 12561180, member: 322243"]
[/QUOTE]

Bet he rubs his face on her fanny like that too🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
QUOTE="skinnzza1994, post: 12561180, member: 322243"]
Bet he rubs his face on her fanny like that too🤢
[/QUOTE]
Thank you for the mental image 😩😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s giving george galloway and rula lensla.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They stomped around london in their long leather look coats and bucket hats together 😂 Honestly they think they are in the matrix and celebrities. How she doesn’t have the ick I don’t know.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Crying at all the comments of people saying Eden is trying too hard since she came back from her pathetic attempt of a break 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Like girl, do you not get embarrassed? Literally everyone has seen the real you, stop putting on these weird voices, it just makes it odd especially when we all know you don’t talk like that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know Lloyd has always been a pisshead but lately he looks constantly mashed on all his videos, what’s going on there 😂

Reactions: 12
No idea who they are haha!😂😂
Former mp who went on celebrity big brother and acted like a cat, was painful to watch 🤣

So I've only known of Eden for almost two years, so I didn't know of her when she was doing the eat with me videos in lockdown, but I've just watched her most recent video where she pretends to be asleep and scare her mum 😳😬 how absolutely cringe worthy is that?! And her mums sickly voice towards her 🤢🤮 and bringing her a cup of tea every night before bed. It's giving elf vibes-'I can't go to sleep unless I get tucked in' you just know she's been babied her entire life and they enable her, it's like they want her to always be the baby of the family and never grow up. The more I watch this family the more bleeping bizarre they are 😳 its not endearing, cute or wholesome, they're mental the lot of them 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
This is the link you need for it. Watch at your own risk!
Sorry the angry reaction but it makes me rage 😂 during lockdown they kept showing old big brother clips and episodes and honestly I saw this one about 5 times in quick succession and I had only just got over the initial trauma from 2006 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Crying at all the comments of people saying Eden is trying too hard since she came back from her pathetic attempt of a break 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Like girl, do you not get embarrassed? Literally everyone has seen the real you, stop putting on these weird voices, it just makes it odd especially when we all know you don’t talk like that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

this just shows how toxic social media is - and I’m aware I’m a hypocrite for staying on it and viewing it. She signed off for 48 hrs and came back saying she was in a bad place before her “break”. She didn’t seek professional or medical help. She didn’t change her views or opinions or address her issues - how can anyone do all that in 48 hrs?! She just came back and put on a weird fake voice and is now acting like her life is a fairytale and turned her page into a highlights real?!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.