Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed how heavily she inhales through her nose when she takes a bite to eat then starts talking? bleeping drives me INSANE

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'll be honest guys, I'm really struggling with my own mental and physical health at the moment and I honestly can't bring myself to see her parading around pretending to have mental health issues while I'm actually suffering. It's not helping me at all. So I'm blocking them all for now. I'll still dip in and out on here because otherwise I'd miss you guys 🥺 but I just can't tolerate her behaviour right now. I've dragged myself in to my real world job this morning when all I want to do is curl into a ball and cry and guess what... I've still been polite and friendly to people because I don't want to get bleeping sacked.
Sending you all the love in the world❤ we are here for you whenever you are ready to come back🥰take care of yourself xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
God if I see another of yazs crappy transitions… think she’s the one that actually needed the ‘master class’

• Haha
Reactions: 25
God if I see another of yazs crappy transitions… think she’s the one that actually needed the ‘master class’
Whats so sad is that she filmed so many before she went. Absolute sad act. Also it’s only 22/24 degrees where she is. Whilst that’s warm it’s not sweltering. Yaz we can all use bbc weather you mug.

Also - I was trying to find Lloyd first date show and I found this old TikTok. Does he not feel emasculated from having to stand on shoe boxes?

And why is she perpetuating her partners insecurity? .. like if I was insecure about my stomach because it was big and my boyfriend made me stand behind a table or hold a cushion in front of me for each TikTok we made then i feel like he wouldn’t be the one.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Why is she suddenly really pushing this YouTube stuff? Successful people on YouTube can make the big bucks so she’s probably been advised to. I saw a girl who is successful on both YT & TikTok post her earnings and the YouTube payment for one video was off the scale … Eben you aren’t going to crack YouTube xx

Love Larry David. Her YT attempts are embarrassing at this point.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Whats so sad is that she filmed so many before she went. Absolute sad act. Also it’s only 22/24 degrees where she is. Whilst that’s warm it’s not sweltering. Yaz we can all use bbc weather you mug.

Also - I was trying to find Lloyd first date show and I found this old TikTok. Does he not feel emasculated from having to stand on shoe boxes?

And why is she perpetuating her partners insecurity? .. like if I was insecure about my stomach because it was big and my boyfriend made me stand behind a table or hold a cushion in front of me for each TikTok we made then i feel like he wouldn’t be the one.
his pout 🤣 if my partner pouted at 33 yr old i would so rip the piss out of him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
his pout 🤣 if my partner pouted at 33 yr old i would so rip the piss out of him 🤣
True but with Lloyd it’s just another one to add to the list after boosters, hair, dress sense, sharing crocs, bucket hats, mega pints of wine, saying “yes yes people”, kidnapping child to “buy” them burgers, making a cookbook of food that even Oliver Twist wouldn’t eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
True but with Lloyd it’s just another one to add to the list after boosters, hair, dress sense, sharing crocs, bucket hats, mega pints of wine, saying “yes yes people”, kidnapping child to “buy” them burgers, making a cookbook of food that even Oliver Twist wouldn’t eat.
This is true, i mean she has sucked the life out of him but he lets her, pair of fools

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm so sorry if it's been said, but she can't use a knife or fork properly - she tries to push food with her hands on the plate, she speaks with food in her mouth and makes noises when she drinks... Howwww?!
Screenshot_2022-11-08-11-17-30-07_50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she so excited about her dog knowing paw, I don’t know many dogs who don’t know paw 😅 it’s a basic command

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If my parents caught me pouting and posing to complete strangers on my phone they wouldn’t just rip the piss out of me they would drag me down the job centre and tell me to sort my tit out.

Reactions: 16
Another heavily filtered ad for a beauty product. Why doesn't she get it that you're not allowed to do that? Her followers need to see how the powder sits, if it creases, if it's cakey, if it's worth the bloody money. Absolute bellend.

Reactions: 18

I know we all took the piss at the time of the video about how he’s an ick but when you compare that to now, Jesus he’s looking rough these days

Reactions: 13
There was like 3 times the amount of traffic on here when she flounced off the app, shows how boring her content is!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.