Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was Lloyd snuggling into her in one of clips on that awful TikTok for me🤢 he was acting like a 5 year old

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Go watch part 2 of her Covent Gardens vid and the bit she films of Lloyd just before showing the menu...... I know a bad sniff head when I see one 😂😂❄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Look how tiny his trotters are … I think he’d be more likely to share the same shoe size as me (6) seeing as we’re both 5 foot 6.

I bet when he borrows the green oafs shoes he has to stuff them with tissue. His feet at 50 will be wrecked from the boosters and tissues.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I never realised just how small of a pea head little Lloyd had 🤣🤣
Wonder what else is small🫣🫣
Don’t tarnish all short kings with that brush… my hubbys 5’6 (I’ve mentioned before we fully own our height difference) and I’m not ashamed of it. But there’s a reason we’ve been together for 18 years 😏😬…. Nah it’s cause we’re madly in love. But seriously though.. 😍😂
Obv I can’t speak for Lloyd. But he gives off tiny dick energy by the way he acts.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are we all revelling in the fact that she made the whole big TikTok deletion exit, for dramatic effect. Came back and her engagement is still tit, despite her psychotic minions having mini meltdowns when she left... They really missed her eh 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her engagement is soooooo bad hahaha

He’s always struck me as a coke head but just recently he seems off it in her videos and it seems more than just being stoned, she must know people are picking up on it surely?
I’d be off my tits constantly if I had to deal with Eden

Reactions: 15
@LloydsBoosters yoyll know this cause you’re from Yorkshire, remember when he was elected as MP for Bradford north west and literally did nothing in his whole time as MP 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her engagement is soooooo bad hahaha
It’s embarassing! I folllow a girl called Ash Holme, she has 960k followers and gets hundreds if not thousands of comments on her videos. I just can’t wrap my head how Eden has 3 mill and most of the time can’t scrape 100 comments 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@LloydsBoosters yoyll know this cause you’re from Yorkshire, remember when he was elected as MP for Bradford north west and literally did nothing in his whole time as MP 😂
Haha yep!! 🙈

Are we all revelling in the fact that she made the whole big TikTok deletion exit, for dramatic effect. Came back and her engagement is still tit, despite her psychotic minions having mini meltdowns when she left... They really missed her eh 🤣🤣🤣
I'd laugh if the podcast came out with Grace tonight and she said something controversial and had to flounce again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s embarassing! I folllow a girl called Ash Holme, she has 960k followers and gets hundreds if not thousands of comments on her videos. I just can’t wrap my head how Eden has 3 mill and most of the time can’t scrape 100 comments 😂😂
Well, her comments are low because she filters absolutely EVERYTHING hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.