Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Let’s have a slap up fry up’ wtf was on the plate? If someone said they were making me a fry up and then produced that I’d be like… erm nice one I guess? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is so beyond creepy. How do her fans think this is normal behaviour?
that is very odd behaviour! Saving photos of other peoples children and their dead grandad! What the heck.
However I must say Freya is very pretty.

Reactions: 8
Saw this and guess who came to mind straight away? 😂 🤣 It's like Yaz too with those horrific Yeezy trainers she wears 🤢🤮 I have an aunt who's married to a bloke who has loads of money and she's always wearing designer but it the most awful, horrific looking clothes, shoes and handbags etc that I'd rather be poor than be seen dead in any of what she wears 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why’s Eden making out she LL and co-op fair-trade dark roast have been “invited” to an “event” at convent gardens when the convent gardens tiktok shows that it’s clearly like an open to the public Christmas fair which started today??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if Eden sees people like that maddie jepson (I don’t follow her she just came up on my FYP) & kyron going to events tonight like the crown premiere all dolled up and looking like they have the best time and wonder why she doesn’t get invited? They have 1mil followers but legit ones! Meanwhile she’s at convent garden at a free event she’s pretending she was invited to playing miss lovely and sweet personality 😂😂😂
Btw nothing against convent garden, love it at Christmas

P.s. her lashes in the latest EWM looks AWFUL! Like two brushes stuck to her eyes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s really showing her ‘impeccable table manners’ tonight isn’t she?
The way she ate that spaghetti, had loads fall from her mouth and then Lloyd happily tucked in 🤢
10 years in with my partner, 2 kids, not much we haven’t seen and done together and there’s not a chance in hell I’d eat from the same plate as him if he ate like that.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Saw this and guess who came to mind straight away? 😂 🤣 It's like Yaz too with those horrific Yeezy trainers she wears 🤢🤮 I have an aunt who's married to a bloke who has loads of money and she's always wearing designer but it the most awful, horrific looking clothes, shoes and handbags etc that I'd rather be poor than be seen dead in any of what she wears 😂
Balenciaga loves to sell stuff to rich people who want to cosplay being poor... makes sense that she's got little lad wearing his balenicussy platforms

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.