Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 I feel rotten, I’ve caught a virus and I don’t feel well ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m a mix of 5 and 9 today, I definitely woke up on the wrong side of bed today but I didn’t feel the need to be a bleep to anyone. It was hard though, cause y’know I’m only 34.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Eden forgets her little lies
Inviting someone to stroke chai when she posted a video couple weeks ago slagging people off who touched her dog

Reactions: 11
I watched Selena’s documentary on the weekend and was in bits, as someone with an autoimmune and monthly infusions it’s so hard to not give up and miss “being normal”, so when I see this idiot gaslighting all these videos as if she’s been faced with death or had something life changing happen to her it honestly makes me sick, you were a bleep and paid the price and I hope you never get your platform back to how it was.
Eben you can try pull this act all you want but you will never know real struggle, physically and mentally, you’ve never had to fight for health or a normal life, you are a liar who preys on young teenagers with insecurities, and you are part of the problem being a huge enabler to the young community. You lie about your IBS (funny how it flares when it suits you) height, weight, skin, try to “one up” someone’s personal struggles. You’re a bleeping huge twit and so out of touch with reality and real problems.
im with you on this, its living hell 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Does anyone else find the way she constantly goes on about LL food just cringey and embarrassing. Don’t get me wrong my partner thanks me and says the meal was nice but if he said it too much as much as she drones on I’d want to throw the food at him 😂

• Haha
Does anyone else find the way she constantly goes on about LL food just cringey and embarrassing. Don’t get me wrong my partner thanks me and says the meal was nice but if he said it too much as much as she drones on I’d want to throw the food at him 😂
I would think something is wrong with my food if my partner over complimented my food the way she does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well she has to convince us he’s half decent in some way doesn’t she? Can’t exactly drone on about his good looks can she the poor ugly bastard. He’s got nothing else going for him!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Even the small variation of food Lloyd reeled off in that cornflake video is an over exaggeration of the absolute dog tit he has produced. Honestly thinks he’s a big time chef, acting like Gordon Ramsey would if he was asked to make cornflake cakes. Nah mate; keep doing ya plain fish and rice cooked in chicken water, don’t start with ya condescending behaviour about baking as well

Reactions: 7
Why is she suddenly really pushing this YouTube stuff? Successful people on YouTube can make the big bucks so she’s probably been advised to. I saw a girl who is successful on both YT & TikTok post her earnings and the YouTube payment for one video was off the scale … Eben you aren’t going to crack YouTube xx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well she has to convince us he’s half decent in some way doesn’t she? Can’t exactly drone on about his good looks can she the poor ugly bastard. He’s got nothing else going for him!
She does go on about how good looking he is though!

Poor delusional cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The you tube will be this weeks biggest payer hence why she’s plugging it so much.
Wasn’t long ago the likes of Yorkshire peach and sophiena na na na na were all about Facebook and how amazing it was as that was paying out mega bucks but both have been back on TT more recently so will probably be copying eben and using YouTube any day now.

Reactions: 2
i really wish the idiot wouldn’t label particular foods as “unhealthy” 😔 harping on in her last video about “we were gonna be super healthy” and then saying eating wotsits and cheese strings is a bad thing… might have to block too cause idk how much more triggering “health” bullshit i can take from this clown

i really wish the idiot wouldn’t label particular foods as “unhealthy” 😔 harping on in her last video about “we were gonna be super healthy” and then saying eating wotsits and cheese strings is a bad thing… might have to block too cause idk how much more triggering “health” bullshit i can take from this clown
I can't decide is she's oblivious to what might trigger people or if she just doesn't give a tit

Reactions: 15
I'll be honest guys, I'm really struggling with my own mental and physical health at the moment and I honestly can't bring myself to see her parading around pretending to have mental health issues while I'm actually suffering. It's not helping me at all. So I'm blocking them all for now. I'll still dip in and out on here because otherwise I'd miss you guys 🥺 but I just can't tolerate her behaviour right now. I've dragged myself in to my real world job this morning when all I want to do is curl into a ball and cry and guess what... I've still been polite and friendly to people because I don't want to get bleeping sacked.
Just echoing what everyone else here has said, but I hope today is a much better day for you and I'm sorry you're having such a tit time of things lately. Look after yourself and make yourself a priority when you're able to ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.