Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophiena is on live saying eben and little legs would be on the line up for I’m a tiktoker get me out of here actual funny people should be on it if it was to ever become a thing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Funny how sophiena na na na na the fraud is happy to name drop eben now but a couple of days ago didn’t want to know the woman.
Absolute pair of useless beggars the both of them. 😡

Funny how sophiena na na na na the fraud is happy to name drop eben now but a couple of days ago didn’t want to know the woman.
Absolute pair of useless beggars the both of them. 😡
She's recently joined connect hasn't she...worst decision she could have made 🙄

Reactions: 10
I’ve lost count the amount of times she’s changed management.
Utter bollocks the lot of them think they are something special selling their soul to the highest bidder.

Reactions: 8
Hey Eben - my dog has been able to give paw since like 10 weeks, it’s a very basic behaviour.
You’re gonna have to do better if this is going to be your ‘responsible dog owner’ era.
I mean, it’s only taken you 3 months to start asking shops if your dog is actually allowed in

As someone said above, the comments from ‘trolls’ are not the problem. She is. Comments on or off, it won’t be long before she slips up and says something wrong again. It’s what she’s like.
Further thoughts re social media being a job - she’s always been adamant that it is a job, even her little puppy says ‘if I pay tax on my earnings it’s a job’ then, in her massive comeback video, she said herself that it’s not a job due to the comments she gets.
Right, ok Eben, because nurses, doctors, the police, ANY customer service job, they never have to deal with aggression or inappropriate behaviour in their line of work, do they? Poor you, it’s just you that has to deal with the occasional snide comment, isn’t it? No one else has to deal with that when they go to their (actual) job, or probably even deal with worse.
Imagine if a nurse just walked out of her shift and didn’t return for 3 days because people were being crappy to her.
I honestly cannot stand her sense of entitlement, but part of me is glad I can see it because it does nothing to spur me on in making sure my children end up NOTHING like her.
Exactly us shop floor workers get abused daily but we’re not allowed to be rude back

• Sad
I take it Lloyds tennis ball launcher (a drainpipe) was a failure then given we’ve not seen it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The launcher will have been cancelled as it was a copy of something anyone can get in pets at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'll be honest guys, I'm really struggling with my own mental and physical health at the moment and I honestly can't bring myself to see her parading around pretending to have mental health issues while I'm actually suffering. It's not helping me at all. So I'm blocking them all for now. I'll still dip in and out on here because otherwise I'd miss you guys 🥺 but I just can't tolerate her behaviour right now. I've dragged myself in to my real world job this morning when all I want to do is curl into a ball and cry and guess what... I've still been polite and friendly to people because I don't want to get bleeping sacked.

We love you ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm coming in hot as a solid #2 today... solid number two is not how intended for that to sound... look, I'm in my feels, ok??
Picsart_22-11-07_19-48-46-535.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Could she have done them on her cosmetics account? Or her don Carla one
You cant transfer drafts to different accounts as far as I’m aware! And it also says that when you delete your account all your drafts will be deleted 🤔

Reactions: 2
I'd be an 8 but genuine hurt not that contrived shite she posted there!

Reactions: 3
Does she really think people are going to just sit there and watch her apply make up with NO interaction? tit for brains

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.