Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll be honest guys, I'm really struggling with my own mental and physical health at the moment and I honestly can't bring myself to see her parading around pretending to have mental health issues while I'm actually suffering. It's not helping me at all. So I'm blocking them all for now. I'll still dip in and out on here because otherwise I'd miss you guys 🥺 but I just can't tolerate her behaviour right now. I've dragged myself in to my real world job this morning when all I want to do is curl into a ball and cry and guess what... I've still been polite and friendly to people because I don't want to get bleeping sacked.
Hey take care and I hope a little break helps you! I agree with you its sickening watching all these tiktokers play the mental health card, most of them haven't got a clue what its like to really suffer poor mental health! Sending you a big welsh Cwtch!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'll be honest guys, I'm really struggling with my own mental and physical health at the moment and I honestly can't bring myself to see her parading around pretending to have mental health issues while I'm actually suffering. It's not helping me at all. So I'm blocking them all for now. I'll still dip in and out on here because otherwise I'd miss you guys 🥺 but I just can't tolerate her behaviour right now. I've dragged myself in to my real world job this morning when all I want to do is curl into a ball and cry and guess what... I've still been polite and friendly to people because I don't want to get bleeping sacked.
You are so loved and how strong you must be that you went into work despite not feeling like you wanted to ♥♥♥

You’ve perfectly summed up the reason that threads like this exist for people like Eden. She does nothing to remove the stigma around mental health issues - she weaponises and profits off it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
We're all here for you ❤ these pages might be to call out that bleep but that won't stop me from showing support for another human ❤ an if you need to rant you rant you have our support

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Stay strong, you got this! Sending you lots of love 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sending you lots of love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Lloyd seems to be resembling a slice of billy bear ham the more the days go on. How has he aged so much in less than a year 😂🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 28
"with great power comes great responsibility", her tone throughout that whole"apology" video was ridiculous and so patronizing. She was caught out and now wants to be all about be kind when she doesn't heed her own advice?!

Reactions: 16
Look after yourself @livelaughlobotomy!! It’s good to take a break, I’ve had to block them all too today cause it’s just too much seeing her smug grimace, and billy bear ham slice dossing it off xx

"with great power comes great responsibility", her tone throughout that whole"apology" video was ridiculous and so patronizing. She was caught out and now wants to be all about be kind when she doesn't heed her own advice?!
Live long and prosper Eben

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i've been a lurker on here for a while and have never been a fan of Eden... but what is that choking video??? WHY on earth would you pretend to choke.... I swear these tiktokkers/influencers of whatever you call them lose all lack of dignity and knowing whats right and wrong...??!!

Reactions: 25
Thank you everyone, you're all such a lovely bunch and you're the reason I keep coming back to this thread! I'll still be around to take part in the piss takes and it's honestly thanks to you hilarious lot that I've had a good chuckle over the last few days. It's very much appreciated ❤

I just can't take it too seriously right now. It's just adding extra rain to the little black cloud hovering over my head and there's no way in hell I want that MH faker affecting my real life. Her toxicity is truly seeping out through my phone screen at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
i've been a lurker on here for a while and have never been a fan of Eden... but what is that choking video??? WHY on earth would you pretend to choke.... I swear these tiktokkers/influencers of whatever you call them lose all lack of dignity and knowing whats right and wrong...??!!

1) she’s a tit actress, I’m sure when you are genuinely choking you can’t have a full blown convo
2) it triggered me, my little boy had his first and only choking episode couple weeks ago, and as someone with anxiety, I’m still feeling shook up because all I can see is the strained look on his face
3) this just shows how much she cares about anyone (plus any negative comments have been deleted).. Eden can make a joke of choking because Is a NATIONAL HERO
16486D07-B980-492C-A2CB-265D37DBB049.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
totally get it ❤ Sending lots of love, I hope you’re feeling better soon. Also hope that your work day goes quickly and smoothly for you!

I have had them blocked for months for the same reasons, I still have them blocked but rejoined this thread as it’s one of my faves and one of the funniest 😅
I noticed your absence and glad you’re back!!

1) she’s a tit actress, I’m sure when you are genuinely choking you can’t have a full blown convo
2) it triggered me, my little boy had his first and only choking episode couple weeks ago, and as someone with anxiety, I’m still feeling shook up because all I can see is the strained look on his face
3) this just shows how much she cares about anyone (plus any negative comments have been deleted).. Eden can make a joke of choking because Is a NATIONAL HERO
View attachment 1711328
Oh ffs. Of course she did, I’m surprised she’s not had a Pride of Britain award with all that she has achieved

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1711328
Tbh I'd have just ignored her choking if she was in my house. 1. Because I'm a jaded witch 2. If you're talking and making coughing noises your airway isn't obstructed and you're fine. 3. I'd be too busy celebrating she was choking to help

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I noticed your absence and glad you’re back!!

Oh ffs. Of course she did, I’m surprised she’s not had a Pride of Britain award with all that she has achieved

She got invited
But she walked out because the buffet was not in line with her religious dietary needs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1711328
This comment literally has no relevance. Say for example someone did say their Uncle died of choking, wtf has her stopping Acer from choking got to do with that?!

'Oh sorry your Uncle died if I had been there I would have been able to save him like I did Acer...'

Like...?!

Or is it something is only offensive if its directly affected her family?!

One day we need to just out who we are because I’d love to message you lot. Honestly even though we are called ‘trolls’ there is some really funny and genuinely nice people here

• Heart
Reactions: 23
One day we need to just out who we are because I’d love to message you lot. Honestly even though we are called ‘trolls’ there is some really funny and genuinely nice people here
Yessss, although I joined late and don’t comment much, I read this thread like the morning paper and you guys make me howl ❤
We have something Eben and LL will never have and that’s friends ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry if this has been posted, I’m currently on page 12 of 21 🫣 this thread moves sooo quick! But looks like not everyone is happy with edens behaviour. Felt like that ‘sorry’ video beat around the bush. Just say I’m sorry, I’ll work on not trying to be an utter bleep.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Another busy day for the lads. Babybel has spoken softly over a Subway salad. Babybel Light has sprayed some expensive trainers with protector, squirted brown sauce and tomato sauce all over them and then wiped it off. Now for curtain shopping. It's definitely a full life.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
honestly I was low key wondering about how we could all see who we’ve actually been having such a laugh with over the last few months 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.