Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine spending your life deleting comments that even slightly criticise you, must be exhausting

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm sorry BUT.... I'm suffering, the trolls made me do it but but but...... A sorry with a BUT is worth nothing love! Stick your woe is me bollocks up your arse. Not a single troll forced you to full name someone on live, nor did they make you rob money off kids, nor did they make you talk about sex to your underage following. You're a bleeping disgrace. There's not a single genuine bone in her body. Only narcissistic Eben could turn this into a "poor me" party!
Isn’t it interesting how the first 10 seconds of the video are her thanking the people who supported her and smiling like she has friends. A back handed apology. Just like the comments are saying 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
I’m starting to think Eden only deactivated her account before she lost tonnes of followers 🤣🤣🤣 She’s so calculated, hence why the apology video was uploaded this evening (when the kids are off school) and not during the week..

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
What's hilarious is all these little weirdos have been crying over her thinking she's gonna top herself all weekend and she's been vlogging all weekend happy as Larry 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅 I cannae cope!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s already posted another video, didn’t even give the apology enough time to do it’s rounds. Can’t help herself can she

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The thing that annoys me is they call us trolls but we’re not. She comes here and reads what we post and choses to get offended. We don’t send her death threats or nasty messages. This is a gossip forum where we can write what we like. Ffs Mrs
Hinch as over 500 threads and she doesn’t delete her account in a huff

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Saying she won’t go live is damage limitation without TikTok she has no job

she had to come back on sunday, her followers will be at school/doing homework on monday so no one will have time to blow smoke up her arse

Reactions: 18
So she’s spent her weekend off social media filming YouTube videos 😂😂😂😂 honestly I can’t she has no remorse at all, it’s al for show I bet her and Lloyd didn’t even go for a walk they just took some photos to
Pretend to be wholesome for him to post and get engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she’s spent her weekend off social media filming YouTube videos 😂😂😂😂 honestly I can’t she has no remorse at all, it’s al for show I bet her and Lloyd didn’t even go for a walk they just took some photos to
Pretend to be wholesome for him to post and get engagement
Yeah she was so distraught and suicidal that she filmed a make up tutorial... 🙄 so insulting to people who do actually struggle with those feelings

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Have you seen the state of her YouTube likes compared to the views 💀☠

Yeah... Good luck with YT hun 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.