Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh joy she’s showing trends about pretending to choke. Cause that isn’t boy who cried wolf eh, and isn’t actually at all utterly bleeping stupidly irresponsible.

Reactions: 13
Eat with mes are mainly done to help those with eating disorders right? So why the duck would you talk about diets and not eating carbs etc if that's the audience you cater to? Like wtaf.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Have you seen the makeup tutorial? Dust flying around everywhere, Little legs sneezing in the background, really harsh unblended bronzer. She's wearing that grubby headband. People watching beauty on yt are expecting aesthetic vids.
the mess in the background too, cleaning era is done

Reactions: 12
Boggles my mind that she put up that apology video and didn't even bother to let it sit there for more than an hour. She's immediately buried it further down her feed by posting all the tiktoks she was clearly filming while she was "suicidal". That's how much she meant that apology.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Boggles my mind that she put up that apology video and didn't even bother to let it sit there for more than an hour. She's immediately buried it further down her feed by posting all the tiktoks she was clearly filming while she was "suicidal". That's how much she meant that apology.
Exactly this, Eden is absolutely disgusting. I actually felt bad for Mikayla Miguera with the hate she recieved over an old video. She has openly admitted lots of times that she struggles with her mental health and I believe the hate she recieved over a silly comment that she'd said years previously was pretty brutal and uncalled for. But nevertheless she did an apology video with absolute sincerity I might add and said she would be taking time away from social media and would be seeing a therapist etc and she has stuck to her word. You don't see her putting a video up two days later acting as if everything is normal. Eden is a bleep and pulls the mental health card all the time. I don't think I've felt as much hatred for someone as I do that girl and I don't even know her personally. She's rotten to the core

Unfortunately there's a lot of smoke being blown her flat ass but there's a few 'trolls' spouting facts

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
That choking video was so so uncomfortable to watch. Who cries wolf over choking?! I find that really odd. I didn’t even watch it to the end. What a strange thing to pretend to do. I’d feel horrible doing that to my bf.

All these videos she’s been filming, saving up. She’s actually such a malicious vile person.
Even from before thinking of people commenting on her insta q&as about losing people and feeling down and she’d never reply to help - she’d make it about herself every time 😂 how on earth she has “fans” is beyond me.

Reactions: 22
Did she say she comes on lives in a really happy mood and ends up being furious and hurt from the comments?
And then said that going live is also her “safe space”??

Reactions: 18
She doesn't need to turn the comments off... just wire that massive jaw of hers shut!

Reactions: 13
Why do people keep saying how pure she is. So creepy.

Pure definition- pyoor-hahr-tid ] SHOW IPA. / ˈpyʊərˈhɑr tɪd / PHONETIC RESPELLING. adjective. (of a person) without malice, treachery, or evil intent; honest; sincere; guileless. 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

Reactions: 19
How many videos has she been spamming everyone with?! That’s what, 7 videos since her pathetic “apology”… talking in a sweet girl sickly voice pretending to be all calm and relatable. I’m so confused / cringing so much right now at that night video “it’s raining. And calmmmm. I wanted to cuddle Lloyd a little longer 🥰🥰” how can nobody see through this false timid act 😂😂
People like that genuinely frighten me. That’s not her personality. She just hit “stop record” and be her true monster self.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
She actually made me feel ill with that skincare video. Saying her mum and grandad said you needed to be presentable for Sunday lunch … that doesn’t mean you have to do full glam you absolute moron.

Your streak of foundation on your neck line and dustpan lashes are definitely not presentable anyway.

And no one cares if you wanted to cuddle Lloyd for longer. The “burger nonce” makes me queasy and uneasy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine spending your life deleting comments that even slightly criticise you, must be exhausting

Both of my comments mysteriously disappeared to.
Wasn’t even having a go or ‘trolling’ her at all.
If it’s not arse kissing and blowing smoke up her behind then she isn’t interested.
Absolute piss take these frauds keep getting away with it. 😡😡😡

Reactions: 12
This video has really fucked me off. She's not sad, depressed, embarrassed or sad one bit. bleep. Came off for two days, everyone was acting like she'd died and the whole time she was making videos like this 😡 if she was that upset, embarrassed, ashamed, depressed etc she would have been off social media a lot longer and would have been too upset to do any of those things. This comment enraged me too, she's glowing since she had a little break and it was needed for sure?! It was two bleeping days you moron 😡🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Shows how much of a narcissist she is saying she’ll do lives with the comments off. Other people aren’t the problem, it’s her vile self who can’t keep that massive trapdoor of a mouth shut.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Clearly that was the first time Eden and Lloyd had been on a walk together as it was such a big part of her few days off. Someone should tell her that most people go for a walk pretty much daily because they don’t get up at 2pm

Also, she really needs to stop talking about her diets on tiktok and understand who her followers are. There is no reason she shouldn’t eat a pita from a kebab as bread is part of a balanced diet but not she’s demonised it.

Reactions: 17
How many videos has she been spamming everyone with?! That’s what, 7 videos since her pathetic “apology”… talking in a sweet girl sickly voice pretending to be all calm and relatable. I’m so confused / cringing so much right now at that night video “it’s raining. And calmmmm. I wanted to cuddle Lloyd a little longer 🥰🥰” how can nobody see through this false timid act 😂😂
People like that genuinely frighten me. That’s not her personality. She just hit “stop record” and be her true monster self.
It won’t last, it never does. Remember when they first moved into the shed and she turned into Mrs Hinch 2.0, that didn’t last long and now she’s got tit stains on the carpets. Then she tried to go all spiritual doing yoga that ONE time, absolutely no chance of her keeping up this charade.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.