Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I get to comfortable on live and forget I’m not just talking to my mates’ so basically your still a massive bleep, just normally better at hiding it

• Heart
Reactions: 43
That’s pretty much what she said when she exploited that girl out of £300 and then gaslit her 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Jesus wept every one on there ‘standing with Eden’ hopefully short arse LL doesn’t get lost in the crowd! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘She went on live to do her makeup, not be a therapist’ sorry but isn’t that what edens made her following focused around? Being a mental health advocate? That family are just a bunch of enablers, I really hope this is the downfall of Eben, she could have stuck around until thread 50 though😂
Says it all when this idiot is sucking up to her.
Evil Queen is as relevant as a bit of tit left on the toilet pan , losing her gifters daily so no wonder she's arselicking Eben

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New to this thread, had purposefully avoided and blocked Eden back in the first lockdown cos she got in my tits but after everyone talking about her fyp I just HAD to see what's going on. I'm a few threads back just catching up but my only question is why "Eben"? I don't have the patience to figure out by going all the way back to thread 1 sorry 🤣

Ps. Little legs Lloyd had me in stitches. You're a creative bunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok, it’s an apology, which I didn’t expect at all… so I’ll give her that, but, she’s making excuses. She mentions that she’s suffering to try and make people feel sorry her and about how she’s being trolled so she’s hurt/angry on lives. She even says it’s no excuse so why make excuses?
Im glad she’s addressed it but will she of learnt her lesson? I hope so, I hope this has scared her a bit and made her realise people aren’t going to stand for her tit but there’s a part of me that doubts it.

Reactions: 11
New to this thread, had purposefully avoided and blocked Eden back in the first lockdown cos she got in my tits but after everyone talking about her fyp I just HAD to see what's going on. I'm a few threads back just catching up but my only question is why "Eben"? I don't have the patience to figure out by going all the way back to thread 1 sorry 🤣

Hahaha hey fellow Hammy!! Eben because the font on her crappy wish lashes looks like a b in Eden instead of a d haha

Of course Woman of Christ Eden returns on a Sunday. All hail our biblical queen
Thou shalt make crappy apology videos on a sabbath day

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That was the worst apologie I have ever heard! She isn't sorry at all and will not learn from this. No more lives but we no that won't last long either she needs the money.
Also back to her YouTube weekly vlogs doing what exactly?

Reactions: 9
She’ll be back to posting normally tomorrow like nothing ever happened and once she’s 15/20 videos down the apology will be gone as if this never happeend

Guys she’s only 24. We shouldn’t ever expect a meaningful apology from our little eedy

Reactions: 23

The font on her fake eyelashes made “EDEN” look like “EbEN” 😂

Of course Woman of Christ Eden returns on a Sunday. All hail our biblical queen
Copying her beloved Jesus Christ with a 3 day respawn. Has she been to church and repented her sins today?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The ‘apology’ video 🤣🤣 ‘no one can be nice 24/7’ but you can’t do it for an hour live babe 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
LOOOOL the top comments say what everyone’s thinking 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That first one has been deleted I can’t find it so they must be going through the comments. I can only see 2 negative ones through the whole comment section

Reactions: 6
What makes me laugh is all these people defending her are saying "oh people are so easily offended now, you can't say anything" and there she is deleting any comment that isn't kissing her arse 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.