Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what I found annoying about her “apology” was she was saying completely the opposite to what her sisters have been saying to back up Eden all weekend, they were clearly grasping at whatever straws they could to make Eden look better. For example Freya saying the video of her being rude was edited when Eden said on hers she realised that videos of her weren’t edited and she really did say that

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I wonder whose idea to swap the words "when I was a rude ballbag" with "when I was suffering"?

Suffering with what exactly...your overinflated ego and sense of entitlement

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I never thought I’d see an apology that was less of an apology than the one everyone’s favourite racist Susie Verrill knocked out a few years ago.

Cheeky Toes of Kent has come along and swept away with her trophy though, because THAT was excruciating.

I’m sorry I’ve been beaten by the trolls. I’m sorry I’ve shown myself hurting and grieving.

duck off Eden.

You were rude. You say horrible stuff ALL the time. You are a witch, and a proven bully. Where’s the apology for that?

Honestly, I hope one day their parents look at each other and wonder where they went so desperately wrong with their girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
"A huge thank you to everyone that supported me you didnt have to do that and you went out of your way to stand up for me"

I mean she starts off on a lie then continues to spout bullshit. It was just the other day that she said she was shocked and upset that other creators don't speak out for her ....now it's "you didn't have to do that" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 when are people going to wake up to her crap.

When she "grows up" (and is no longer 24) I hope she looks back, cringes and wonders why Lloyd and her family blew smoke up her arse instead of advising her better.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Brilliant decision to come off the live or only do them without comments if there is contractual work to do. If I was her management, I’d be enforcing that. None of the other accounts with her amount of followers do lives and if they do, they’re not as often as she does them.

That apology was very narcissistic - me, me, me. Sorry to her fans that they had to see her like that? Come on.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I never thought I’d see an apology that was less of an apology than the one everyone’s favourite racist Susie Verrill knocked out a few years ago.

Cheeky Toes of Kent has come along and swept away with her trophy though, because THAT was excruciating.

I’m sorry I’ve been beaten by the trolls. I’m sorry I’ve shown myself hurting and grieving.

duck off Eden.

You were rude. You say horrible stuff ALL the time. You are a witch, and a proven bully. Where’s the apology for that?

Honestly, I hope one day their parents look at each other and wonder where they went so desperately wrong with their girls.
Very much doubt their parents would ever think that as they’re nothing but enablers and seem just as bad. Certainly her Mum does, it’s no wonder they’ve turned out the way they have.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It reminded me of Tana Mongeau's "a long awaited apology" where she just did a blanket apology video for the years worth of awful tit she'd been ignoring and there was a million jump cuts and zero emotions. Only difference is Tana Mongeau is actually well known and she at least has the decency to admit she's a crappy person.

Reactions: 12
Eden’s already tried to make YouTube happen and she was a huge flop, why does she think going back is a good idea 🤣

• Haha
Brilliant decision to come off the live or only do them without comments if there is contractual work to do. If I was her management, I’d be enforcing that. None of the other accounts with her amount of followers do lives and if they do, they’re not as often as she does them.

That apology was very narcissistic - me, me, me. Sorry to her fans that they had to see her like that? Come on.
She has to do live streams though to make money from all the naive children gifting her! She doesn’t get half as many sponsored posts as her peers, so makes her money from her vulnerable followers instead 🙃

Also the fact she say filmed and edited this video and thought yeah this is good is mind blowing 🤯
The way dots are awful so her YouTube videos will just be one choppy mess

Reactions: 13
She’s already uploaded something on YouTube since the “apology”

She’s kept comment off on YouTube

Omfg that apology video!!!
I assume she’s now taken it down because it’s garbage
Agreeing that social media is not a job to suit her narrative
“It’s impossible to be kind 24/7”

Eden you go on live for what… 2 hours? Your videos are edited.
Talking like she’s serving the country on the front line
duck off ya bit oaf

Reactions: 18
For someone who is meant to be putting out an apology she doesn’t look very sorrry to me the smirking snake

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
All these sad sacks in her comments saying they missed her so much. Get a grip, she's a stranger on the internet that didn't post for two days 🙄

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.