Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her insta is back
surely she won’t try and make a big comeback on a saturday night AND bonfire night when most of her kiddie fans will be out too busy playing with sparklers to notice??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her insta has got a drastically smaller following so she's probably dipping her toe in before she goes back to tiktok with all her definitely real not bought followers.

Reactions: 10
I think he’s the height of their friend Sophie is it? Take his boosters out and heeled shoes and that’s how short he is, seeing the difference between Eden and her shows how much she has to bend, thats why she always wears black trousers to disguise her bending knees, bleeping twats.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Exactly. She successfully took the limelight from Yas on her special birthday, she can come back now. Imagine what she'd be like on LL's next big bday

Reactions: 9
Unfortunately I don’t think I’ll ever top my “when you’re 8 lines in and desperate for it to be your turn to tell a story” from a couple of threads back 😂😂
Unfortunately I don’t think I’ll ever top my “when you’re 8 lines in and desperate for it to be your turn to tell a story” from a couple of threads back 😂😂
Nothing is ever topping that, it was *chef's kiss*

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I physically can't look at any more pro Eden comments. It's actually starting to make me feel really enraged at how brain dead these people are "she thought it was a hate comment" "she apologised"
How could she have thought it was a hate comment exactly you dumdums?? The girl literally said hope you're OK I think we're going through some similar stuff at the moment.
When did she ever say the words I'm sorry???
Are none of these idiots capable of reasonable thought? Honestly at this point these idiots deserve to be followers of an influencer that's going to treat them horribly. I hope she speaks to them like a piece of tit on a live to thousands of people. Then they can preach #bekind to her.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.