Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

groovygirl229

VIP Member
It was Lloyd snuggling into her in one of clips on that awful TikTok for me🤢 he was acting like a 5 year old

• Sick
Reactions: 5

82anonymous.

This just come up on my FYP. The difference in Lloyds looks (he looks so much healthier, still v feminine) and attitude, he isn’t constantly doing that cocky scrunched up face etc. she literally has changed him inside, out! Don’t get me wrong they were still moaning about someone being rude here as per bloody usual and Eden was checking / eyeing herself out the ENTIRE video. Lloyd genuinely thinks he is some kind of celeb now 😂😂. Also Eden is back on insta!

I don’t miss her smug face/ rude attitude on TikTok one bit!
Hahaha I just saw this picture and thought her man child looks like a lesbian (no offence to lesbians intended) he was definitely on the gear when putting up the curtain poles. You could hear it in his voice, that was not a blocked nose from a cold, more like Colombian flu

The video of him herding children in five guys should be added to the ick video
There's honestly so much more I could have put in the ick video 😂 I'll have to make another one including, engagement crying and five guys to mention a few.

The carrot, escalator and shoe on the counter just sent me over the edge last night 🤣

• Haha

busdriver89

VIP Member
It’s not the age difference Yaz, it looks ridiculous.
Is it just me or in her ikea video her hair has changed. Does he literally own her hair? It seems he has the control. She always mentions Lee won’t let her cut it different or shorter.

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Now, I'm not one to judge someone by their looks or clothes. BUT what the fuck do they look like walking around like that. If I saw them in the wild, him with his wild thornberrys hat and her with her accessory dog, I couldn't help but judge them. They are literally the most grim pair I have ever had the unfortunate pleasure of laying my eyes on
I think that OOTD video she was really trying to convince herself she hasn't got the ick and really has to convince her self that she does fancy him. Like why are you using the word fancy when you've been with him almost a year, last time I fancied someone I was in high school, it just sounds like a childish word tbh

OK first time using this site, I looked at a few others and they've got a few followers added each day but hers is nothing........also it says she has had absolutely 0 followers since April this year. Wondering if the sites accurate.
also surely brands look at this to determine if her content will drive authentic traffic to their products/services. There is absolutely no organic growth going on here but I think it’s a bid to make the new content seem like it’s working when it’s the driest thing ever.

ghostguy

VIP Member
@Bouquet23 your profile photo is giving me Shirley from Eastenders.

Guess that makes Eden and Yaz - Phil and Grant.

With Carla as Peggy but instead of running The Vic, she runs TikTok.
No, Eden would be Phil. Yaz as Shirley because she’s obsessed and they look similar 🤭 Lloyd has got to be billy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Leighanne02

VIP Member
She does it every single time she’s called out. Last time she was posting screenshots of her messaging her mum saying she didn’t want to be alive accompanied by photos of her crying. Yaz and Freya always post videos whilst she’s off saying how kind she has, how she has a big heart, how she’s so bullied ya da ya da. Then Eden comes back and says how she’s taken some time off, she doesn’t give a fuck what anyone thinks about her she has Little Legs and Chai and “thousands” of people love her and she knows she has a kind heart. She’ll say everyone is jealous of her crusty career, Yaz and Lloyd will grow her about how strong she is. It’ll be a few weeks of her being on her high horse, posting videos with a soft cutesty voice and “wholesome” vibes, until she slips up again.
This is exactly what will happen!

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
Why has his jacket got 3 phone pockets?
For all his ❄ dealer phones x x

It’s not a phone holder 😅 (or maybe it’s for dealers with their 3 burner phones)

And of course she liked the comment about them doing a campaign for a big brand - only campaign they are being used for is DARE. Kids would never do drugs if you end up looking like this pair of absolute rejects.
Hahahaha we said the same thing at the same time

• Haha