Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
@Bouquet23 your profile photo is giving me Shirley from Eastenders.

Guess that makes Eden and Yaz - Phil and Grant.

With Carla as Peggy but instead of running The Vic, she runs TikTok.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Did anyone listen to this weeks Saving Grace? It was Cal Freezy as a guest but they spoke about Eden.

He said he still doesn’t know who she is, continued to say the description he has of her wrote down is ‘Gets cancelled a lot’. Grace confirmed that was true.

Grace then says she thinks her episode will be her redemption.
I feel like Eden has contacted the Saving Grace team to make sure hers is the last pre-recorded one out, just so everything blows over by then

itsallthedrama_mick

Remember when she was saying she wants a new intro for her EWMs and asked her “fans” to get creative and put something together for it? What ever happened to that? I’m guessing no one actually submitted anything

• Haha

leekc

Chatty Member
Even in that tuktuk video Lloyd doesn’t look that big! And that wasn’t long ago. Also can u imagine walking past hun in IKEA dressed like that, I’d be dying

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
This was from Ambers TikTok.

So I know she’s probably joking/not joking about the 50K and not bothering with her fans. M But when she talks about cheering her own views there’s the proof she was only ever in it for the fame/money and never gave a shit about mental health … I know we all knew this but.

Attachments

ghostguy

VIP Member
I'll be honest guys, I'm really struggling with my own mental and physical health at the moment and I honestly can't bring myself to see her parading around pretending to have mental health issues while I'm actually suffering. It's not helping me at all. So I'm blocking them all for now. I'll still dip in and out on here because otherwise I'd miss you guys 🥺 but I just can't tolerate her behaviour right now. I've dragged myself in to my real world job this morning when all I want to do is curl into a ball and cry and guess what... I've still been polite and friendly to people because I don't want to get fucking sacked.
This feeling is alll too familiar and I’m sorry, she is extremely triggering and uses a lot of mental issues when and where she sees fit but is quite clear to everyone with a brain that she’s lying. I’ve blocked her too, cannot stand the bitch anymore. Sending you love and hugs, you have got this! 🥰

• Heart