Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
I'll be honest guys, I'm really struggling with my own mental and physical health at the moment and I honestly can't bring myself to see her parading around pretending to have mental health issues while I'm actually suffering. It's not helping me at all. So I'm blocking them all for now. I'll still dip in and out on here because otherwise I'd miss you guys 🥺 but I just can't tolerate her behaviour right now. I've dragged myself in to my real world job this morning when all I want to do is curl into a ball and cry and guess what... I've still been polite and friendly to people because I don't want to get fucking sacked.
Stay strong, you got this! Sending you lots of love 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 5

groovygirl229

VIP Member
Yaz gets size 9 Nikes which all I can think of is size 10 Nikes film 🤣🤣🤣 sorry but those aren’t feet they’re flippers SIZE NINE

• Wow
  • Haha

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
I can also tell when my bf is on it and Lloyd 100% smokes and looks stoned never do I think he’s been sniffing very rarely anyway. He’s always eating and has the munchies. They’ve openly admitted plenty of times they have a box with it in. I don’t know why everyone on this thread is adamant it’s ❄ even after saying they know it from experience etc.
I agree day to day but the times when he goes out for the night with his mates and stays over or when he went Amsterdam and was bed bound, I’d put money on him being on it

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
LL is definitely only trying to eat healthy after reading here and us reminding him with screenshots what he used to look like only a few months ago... also surely they're 1 year anniversary is coming up, no mention of it yet though
It’ll be coming up and yet we’ve never had any mention of midget gems birthday so I really want to know how old he actually is 😂

busdriver89

VIP Member
Probably telling you all too much but I can tell when my boyfriend isn’t just drunk and he’s done ❄ and I can see the same things in Lloyd.
I don’t understand how he’s going for food though, that’s the only thing that throws me off.
I can also tell when my bf is on it and Lloyd 100% smokes and looks stoned never do I think he’s been sniffing very rarely anyway. He’s always eating and has the munchies. They’ve openly admitted plenty of times they have a box with it in. I don’t know why everyone on this thread is adamant it’s ❄ even after saying they know it from experience etc.

Mrskane29

VIP Member
I use to like her when she first started but now she's got to arrogant rude and big headed

The same as every single one of these workshy frauds on TT.
Start off a little down to earth and relatable then as soon as they get a few followers it goes to their heads and they think they are some sort of celeb.😴😴😴
Nah, they are all twats to begin with its just they get more comfortable and relaxed the bigger the following gets! Masks start to slip!