Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I'll be honest guys, I'm really struggling with my own mental and physical health at the moment and I honestly can't bring myself to see her parading around pretending to have mental health issues while I'm actually suffering. It's not helping me at all. So I'm blocking them all for now. I'll still dip in and out on here because otherwise I'd miss you guys 🥺 but I just can't tolerate her behaviour right now. I've dragged myself in to my real world job this morning when all I want to do is curl into a ball and cry and guess what... I've still been polite and friendly to people because I don't want to get fucking sacked.
Sending you love labotomy 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
Am I being a bitch or is Yaz’s beauty room very basic? And is there even any heating in that room?

I think Lee did this to try and make her happy. I mean duh, but I’d be feeling quite insecure if I were him. Their life has changed so much in a year.
im blocked by her for saying she needs to tell her sister no sometimes 😂 what's it like?

• Haha

bloogoo

VIP Member
He needs to accept that the little scattering of bumfluff he has does not maketh a beard
Init he wants to see my bearded weirdo, now his beard is a beard, his beard has beard

She made her big comeback gained a few likes but then engagement died after that and now she’s back to no engagement 😂

arsmhg

LOOOOL the top comments say what everyone’s thinking 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That first one has been deleted I can’t find it so they must be going through the comments. I can only see 2 negative ones through the whole comment section

helloome

I'll be honest guys, I'm really struggling with my own mental and physical health at the moment and I honestly can't bring myself to see her parading around pretending to have mental health issues while I'm actually suffering. It's not helping me at all. So I'm blocking them all for now. I'll still dip in and out on here because otherwise I'd miss you guys 🥺 but I just can't tolerate her behaviour right now. I've dragged myself in to my real world job this morning when all I want to do is curl into a ball and cry and guess what... I've still been polite and friendly to people because I don't want to get fucking sacked.
Take care of yourself, sending love ❤

• Heart