Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Defo dables in a bit of all sorts, majority of people I know who go out or raves etc do, Amsterdam is where your going to get high as a kite on green everyone knows that. There’s defo no denying (chink eye) no idea what it’s called just heard people call it that. So defo smoking while out.
I’m not trying to monitor the thread but chink eye isn’t a good term to use.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Just to let people know (no shade intended) there is a ‘watch’ button at the top of the thread, so you can click that instead of commenting if you don’t have something in particular to say

• Heart
Reactions: 43

ginge2804

VIP Member
‘I get to comfortable on live and forget I’m not just talking to my mates’ so basically your still a massive cunt, just normally better at hiding it

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Eat with mes are mainly done to help those with eating disorders right? So why the fuck would you talk about diets and not eating carbs etc if that's the audience you cater to? Like wtaf.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Also “I never asked for this” bitch that’s why you swan around thinking you’re a fucking celeb, you even made an account with “official” in the username which when you’re not a celeb is deeply cringe LOL she absolutely wanted this

• Haha
  • Heart
😂😂 like this but she is the queen of cringe, anything you can do Eden can do cringier
Lol the caption!! Who does she think she's kidding saying this was an accidental picture 😂😂😂 who laughs and tilts their head back when they're grabbing their phone? I can guarantee if I accidentally took a photo of myself I'd look like this
download.jpeg-1.jpg

• Haha