Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovethegossipme

I'm sorry BUT.... I'm suffering, the trolls made me do it but but but...... A sorry with a BUT is worth nothing love! Stick your woe is me bollocks up your arse. Not a single troll forced you to full name someone on live, nor did they make you rob money off kids, nor did they make you talk about sex to your underage following. You're a fucking disgrace. There's not a single genuine bone in her body. Only narcissistic Eben could turn this into a "poor me" party!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

tittletottie

I’m calling this.

So. (God I hate that Eben intro).
“You’re all contacting me and saying how you are missing the lives and you want to interact with me. As a special to my amazing followers we will be doing the subscription feature for lives from now on. Only you, my adoring fans, will be able to pay just £5 a month to comment and I will respond to you without all the nasty trolls ruining our chats. I’ll be live after school (that’s why I only get ready at 4pm). We can hang out and you can ask me questions. Join Eben’s Army now! Love you’”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So she’s spent her weekend off social media filming YouTube videos 😂😂😂😂 honestly I can’t she has no remorse at all, it’s al for show I bet her and Lloyd didn’t even go for a walk they just took some photos to
Pretend to be wholesome for him to post and get engagement
Yeah she was so distraught and suicidal that she filmed a make up tutorial... 🙄 so insulting to people who do actually struggle with those feelings

• Heart
Reactions: 32

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Sorry, but if my jobless, childless, perfectly healthy friend (who also happens to share a living space with another jobless, childless, perfectly healthy adult) asked me to come round and help them clean, I’d be like ‘fuck off mate’

Lazy tarts.

• Haha

Mrskane29

VIP Member
What's hilarious is all these little weirdos have been crying over her thinking she's gonna top herself all weekend and she's been vlogging all weekend happy as Larry 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅 I cannae cope!

• Haha