Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I know I’m late but I’ve just realised how toxic she is again - a few weeks back does anyone remember her doing a proper aggy passive aggressive video response to somebody saying she eats healthy and she was like “PFTTT NO I DONT. EAT WHATEVER YOU LIKE. EAT tit” now all of a sudden “me and Lloyd are trying to eat well” no bread. Salads. She’s so damaging. Absolutely fine to eat well, but why say to your followers who you mainly aim at doing those eat with me for people with EDs then say you can’t eat bread cos eating well. Just don’t mention the bread?! Never in my life have I witnessed somebody so toxic.

Can see she’s trying to keep up that sweet little voice in her subway video. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 20
The choking video is disturbing coming from someone who’s father had Parkinson’s and choked on a daily basis I find that a mockery

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
ahh what a shame, my day off today and eden is/was in twells town centre. filmed outside my work🫣 would have loved to have humbled her in person where she can’t delete comments X

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone find the eat with me videos cringe? Like I cannot imagine sitting eating my lunch to a screen

Reactions: 21
Does anyone find the eat with me videos cringe? Like I cannot imagine sitting eating my lunch to a screen
It’s the fact that she eats while talking about herself, back in the day I remember she used to almost pretend she was talking to someone (which was still cringe but helped people)
Now she just tags on the end “tell us what you’re eating” with a mouth full of food

Reactions: 18
It’s the fact that she eats while talking about herself, back in the day I remember she used to almost pretend she was talking to someone (which was still cringe but helped people)
Now she just tags on the end “tell us what you’re eating” with a mouth full of food
While eye bleeping herself, she makes me sick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Eden - “We’re just waiting outside JD because Lloyds just popping in to see if they have something”

Yeah that “something” being young boys.

Like how she’s listing where Chai can go.We know you don’t give a tit Eden.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Really been suffering but posting her entire life online again. Behold, as Mr Burns in a wig becomes shocked that people pass comments on what she’s up to.

When I am having a rough time I literally retreat and live my hermit era until I feel better about it.

Also her most recent video.. “We take her to the most scenic places and she has none of it” ALRIGHT FRIEND I BELIEVE YOU. I am pretty sure someone on this thread pointed out this weekend is the only time they’ve taken the teabag anywhere normal for a dog

She irritates me too much, I hope her tits turn square and fester at the edges. There I said it. Now I feel a little bit better. Thank you very much

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A tiktok popped up on my fyp page from ash and chels life stories, she was giving out about influencers and their fake reviews just so they can get a bit of dolla. Spotted this lil comment 🫢
Haha...hmmmm
A tiktok popped up on my fyp page from ash and chels life stories, she was giving out about influencers and their fake reviews just so they can get a bit of dolla. Spotted this lil comment 🫢
Haha...very intelligent commenter! And not at all active on this thread 😂🥸

• Haha
I'll be honest guys, I'm really struggling with my own mental and physical health at the moment and I honestly can't bring myself to see her parading around pretending to have mental health issues while I'm actually suffering. It's not helping me at all. So I'm blocking them all for now. I'll still dip in and out on here because otherwise I'd miss you guys 🥺 but I just can't tolerate her behaviour right now. I've dragged myself in to my real world job this morning when all I want to do is curl into a ball and cry and guess what... I've still been polite and friendly to people because I don't want to get bleeping sacked.
I'm so sorry You're feeling so down. I can completely understand. Always around if you need a ear x

Saw this and thought it was spot on.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you everyone, you're all such a lovely bunch and you're the reason I keep coming back to this thread! I'll still be around to take part in the piss takes and it's honestly thanks to you hilarious lot that I've had a good chuckle over the last few days. It's very much appreciated ❤

I just can't take it too seriously right now. It's just adding extra rain to the little black cloud hovering over my head and there's no way in hell I want that MH faker affecting my real life. Her toxicity is truly seeping out through my phone screen at the moment.
Sending love, this thread (and another I frequent) would be nothing without you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
honestly I was low key wondering about how we could all see who we’ve actually been having such a laugh with over the last few months 😂
One day we need to just out who we are because I’d love to message you lot. Honestly even though we are called ‘trolls’ there is some really funny and genuinely nice people here
I don't care if I sound like an absolute dweeb, all of you lot are my mates, even if I don't know your names or what you look like 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't care if I sound like an absolute dweeb, all of you lot are my mates, even if I don't know your names or what you look like 😂
I propose we do this when Eden gets fully cancelled
I will personally do a video montage of pictures of our best “crying” faces to put on tiktok
Please can you start practicing them

• Haha
😂😂 like this but she is the queen of cringe, anything you can do Eden can do cringier
Lol the caption!! Who does she think she's kidding saying this was an accidental picture 😂😂😂 who laughs and tilts their head back when they're grabbing their phone? I can guarantee if I accidentally took a photo of myself I'd look like this
download.jpeg-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.