Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said all along Lee is a good man and has been protrayed horrifically by the Harvey family, as they do with all men they are involved with. Any wonder he lost his rag when he found inappropriate messages to Spragg! Jesus imagine Yaz had of caught him messaging another woman! And these posts “when your husband is 17 years older than you” and he insults her make up, cloths etc you can 100% tell she’s told him what to say. She needs content and if it makes her look better it’s a win win for the rancid Harvey family.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I find it so hilarious how she struggles to keep on top of the cleaning, she lives in a shed and has no job.

The part where she’s by her bed just firing loads of stuff into a bin bag, they definitely live like skiprats. Don’t get me started on all the shoes chucked by the front door when they literally have a spare room

Reactions: 19
Am I being a witch or is Yaz’s beauty room very basic? And is there even any heating in that room?

I think Lee did this to try and make her happy. I mean duh, but I’d be feeling quite insecure if I were him. Their life has changed so much in a year.

Reactions: 14
Am I being a witch or is Yaz’s beauty room very basic? And is there even any heating in that room?

I think Lee did this to try and make her happy. I mean duh, but I’d be feeling quite insecure if I were him. Their life has changed so much in a year.
im blocked by her for saying she needs to tell her sister no sometimes 😂 what's it like?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I feel like he probably did it for her because he was sick of her taking over the kitchen with all her tit

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else think it makes absolutely no sense for Yas to be unpacking all her stuff in the beauty room when there's tiles missing from the floor? It actually looks like a hazard

Reactions: 10
I’ve said all along Lee is a good man and has been protrayed horrifically by the Harvey family, as they do with all men they are involved with. Any wonder he lost his rag when he found inappropriate messages to Spragg! Jesus imagine Yaz had of caught him messaging another woman! And these posts “when your husband is 17 years older than you” and he insults her make up, cloths etc you can 100% tell she’s told him what to say. She needs content and if it makes her look better it’s a win win for the rancid Harvey family.
Lee hasn't been back to Kent since they were in France and it all kicked off. On live a few weekends ago Yas and Eben were duel live and Yas said to Eden "Lee is coming back for the funeral" and sort of pulled a worried face and Eden was like "😲"

Reactions: 15
When someone has to try and ‘flex’ constantly about how good their husband is it really means that they are actually a complete hole normally. I never feel the need to brag about how good my man is because I have no one to prove anything to? Same goes for those who always post about how in love they are all the time and post their relationship all over socials 🚩🚩🚩🚩 🐸 ☕ Unhappy

Reactions: 23
Do they just eat pasta? All that time in the world not working and they go out to eat or cook pasta? Oh what a life 💀

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.