Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what’s the connection between sophiena na na na na and eben with both of their latest TT videos?
Clearly a dig at someone as both pulling immature faces and hand signs etc. 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've been out and come back to 12 pages in!! Today is a good day...no way had anyone block booked tickets you absolute liar and there is definitely zero chance they showed you any personal details of the people that had booked, not even the names as its a breach of GDPR!

And that latest tik tok is an exact rip off of molly mae's the other day

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nah this is just too funny… only a few days ago her sis was saying Eben WAS the app and 10 people were there for her event 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Let it go Eden, so what? Will Smith reposted your tiktok 2 YEARS AGO, you’re making it out like you sucked his balls, it’s embarrassing, and irrelevant now.
Hahaha YES eben, I'm sure multi millionaire, successful actor and musician Will Smith totally thinks to himself "I wonder what that big gobbed compulsive liar on tiktok is up to lately? I wish she'd give me a masterclass on how to do transitions that make me look like I've stored the contents of superdrug in my gut" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The thing is tho if her “masterclass” was so sold out that would mean there was a demand for tickets… now for someone to mass book an event they’d have to sit there and book in small individual batches as no booking system would take a large booking order and not flag it. So what one is it eben? Was your “hundreds” of fans trying to get tickets or not bc there’s no way that one person could’ve mass booked without it being a flop to begin with

Reactions: 25
Let it go Eden, so what? Will Smith reposted your tiktok 2 YEARS AGO, you’re making it out like you sucked his balls, it’s embarrassing, and irrelevant now.
I mean thats hardly something to be proud of after his antics this year! I’m honestly embarrassed for her! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Eden,Yaz and Freya are the internet version of people just do nothing! And Lloyd is Chabuddy G! The wannabe manager/security/pa/whipping witch! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Literally ran to the thread when I saw her video 😂I’m stuck between 2 things.

1. People just genuinely weren’t interested so she’s made the troll story up to cover the fact no one gives a tit. I’ve not really seen her advertise this “event” anywhere? She was probably expecting a load of people

2. Again, troll story is made up but for “engagement”. Look how many views/comments/likes her most recent videos are getting now….however most comments aren’t really in support of her so i’m not sure 😂

Funny how this troll has been “bullying” her for years, yet this is the first time she’s mentioned it…
How would she know the bookings were made by the ‘troll’ if fake names were used. Its all a load of bollocks 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder what the website would respond if somebody was to ask them what their GDPR rules are on sharing names on a list.
I have nothing to add that’s not been said apart from Hahahahahhahahah

I loved that she said to the event manager about data protection “I don’t want details, I just want to see the names” … never realised a name wasn’t a detail. Then saying it was her family’s name but twisted … Edenstein, Yazarina, Freyabella. Shuuuuuutup.

I’m sure the “troll” will manage to sleep tonight. Can’t say it would lay heavy on my conscience that a child didn’t learn a completely pointless skill, I’d be thinking I did that a favour.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve been out at the rugby (getting my heart broken by the ducking Australians AGAIN 🖕🏻) and come back to this and I am LIVING FOR IT

Reactions: 5
Dying 😂😂😂😂 she admitted it was her who booked the tickets 😂
Tbh I wouldn't put it past her to just take credit for it for the clout. I don't think there was a troll. Like someone else said she would have had to set up around 60 other email accounts to pull it off. I just don't buy it. I think it's more Eben's own fault no one turned up. She's boring, old news and she barely promoted it.

Reactions: 21
Oh hey eben nice to see you are so busy reading the thread 👋🏼

Also someone’s comment people are seeing through her bullshit
B3235116-59A2-4332-9C7F-877490FE07A2.jpeg
EA886C3E-1D77-4D13-9872-E9DAD8E0CB34.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.