Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think there wasn’t a troll and she’s trying to make a reason for why nobody showed? 😬
Thing is she could’ve just done a day in the life, shown a small clip of the event and no one would be any the wiser as to how many were there. She thinks people actually care enough to wonder who showed up, like she’s a big celebrity. She’s just craving the attention of her minions feeling sorry for her and all these trolls that are after her.

Reactions: 14
Looking at her audience.... they dont look like her usual young fans....I really think they've been brought in to fill the seats, maybe people working on the day etc or passing by...

Reactions: 18
I'm cracking up at the comments laughing at it... sorry maybe I'm evil but boohoo eden!

Reactions: 12
🤣🤣🤣

This is so damn funny!!! I can’t stop giggling about it 😆

If it is true, that someone got all the tickets, then I’d shake that persons hand. This is the level of petty I can get on board with

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That room deff didn’t look big enough for the amount of people she says were meant to be there!

Reactions: 25
Her reply has me howling she really does bleeping love herself doesn't she and think she's the queen of transitions cos she pushes her head to the side a few times 🤣🤣
Appealing? Appealing to who? I can’t see any of the top 50 worldwide companies that’d be of use to the knowledge of shakin stevens pulling a deodorant bottle out their arse?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her reply has me howling she really does bleeping love herself doesn't she and think she's the queen of transitions cos she pushes her head to the side a few times 🤣🤣
Omg hahahahhaaha transitions are a thing of the past! No one wants to watch transitions anymore and let’s be honest, if you did it’s something you can Google.

Influencing is such a weird thing to do a masterclass on. There’s only a handful of people who actually want to be an influencer surely, not everyone wants fame and wants to build their following? Aren’t masterclasses usually on a skill like make up or cooking?!

Reactions: 25
The comments on the video that’s got quite a few likes on it are mostly people laughing. Reminds me of the time donald trump set up an event at a university and everyone sold him out and then just didn’t show at all 😂 Also the suggestion coming up on the video is Lloyd flirting with Freya hahahahahshsh ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Appealing to what brands.. hello fresh and five guys??? She literally has nothing going for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.