Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant get over the fact that the tickets were literally free and still noone turned up🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 maybe its the wake up call she needs to humble herself

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I reckon she didn't sell out at all, it's because noone wanted to go.
I've seen noone commenting that they've tried to get tickets but it was sold out etc

Reactions: 45
I do feel like though, if the event had only actually sold a handful of tickets, she’d make an excuse to not go and cancel it because she couldn’t be arsed.

So I guess someone must have booked the lot and sold it out and she was none the wiser, it’s fairly believable 😂

Reactions: 18
She never posted links for a ticket as far as im concerned?
Kind of hoping it was Cheffy that did it 😂

I have to say if she's telling the truth I'm pretty sure the ticket provider should not be giving her the names of the people that booked the tickets is that not breaching GDPR?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sorry but these creator’s are all the same.
This today was probably a publicity stunt anyway.
Exactly the same as sophienas sham apology yesterday about the dressing gowns.
Get off the platform and get a bloody job the bunch of work shy frauds.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
She barely promoted it like everything else, I think I saw her mention it in one video. She's tit at being an influencer anyway, she never promotes stuff properly

Reactions: 25
nah that definitely didn’t happen. not only would we have been the first to know as that’s a brilliant tattle plan but she’s pinning blame publicly. she just doesn’t want us to take the piss that not a sausage showed up.

Reactions: 18
Looool I don’t think anyone turned up tbh and Eben is embarrassed (even though embarrassment is a choice according to Eben)…. that’s why she’s now making stories up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.