Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course, people didn't turn up to your stupid masterclass on tiktok transitions because some big mean lady tricked everyone 😠 SURE. I'm SURE that's definitely what happened and not the fact that you have nothing to offer in a masterclass, telling people how to do your crappy outdated tiktok transition videos when you've already done tutorials on your page for free. Of course it's not that no one turned up because you're unlikeable and your tiktok career is failing and you're choosing to feel embarrassed about it now.

How does she know it was one person? Surely the ticket provider can't give her the info on who bought them?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
She definitely only managed like 10 ticket bookings and is blaming a troll🤣 how embarrassing that she expected hundreds and only a few turned up

Of course, people didn't turn up to your stupid masterclass on tiktok transitions because some big mean lady tricked everyone 😠 SURE. I'm SURE that's definitely what happened and not the fact that you have nothing to offer in a masterclass, telling people how to do your crappy outdated tiktok transition videos when you've already done tutorials on your page for free. Of course it's not that no one turned up because you're unlikeable and your tiktok career is failing and you're choosing to feel embarrassed about it now.

How much were these tickets does anyone know? I can't imagine someone buying every ticket just to spite her.
They were free which makes it more hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 39

How much were these tickets does anyone know? I can't imagine someone buying every ticket just to spite her.
I'm gutted I couldn't go as it was sold out, definitely wanted to learn how to pretend to shove a deodorant bottle down my throat for tiktok xxxxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 71
On half term aswell 😅😅 seems you couldn't afford the price for a few extras to show up as ya fans!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also don’t come for me it’s the hormones ITS THE HORMONES I tell you.

right it’s your mission to go over and have a chat, gauge his height to you, then we can work out roughly how tall he is. 😂

Say you’re a really big fan and then drop in that you left your wallet at home and could really do with a burger from five guys.
So I’m 5’9 and he was a good few inches shorter than me. I’d say around 5’6/7
He was walking off, probably to go spend baby’s money

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.