Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I’ve been out at the rugby (getting my heart broken by the ducking Australians AGAIN 🖕🏻) and come back to this and I am LIVING FOR IT

Reactions: 5

Bettyshady10

Chatty Member
Not Scotty T wishing us all the pain and suffering in this world until our pointless existence ceases 💀💀💀

Personally I find writing my opinions on a little gossip site not quite as bad as: being racist, fatphobic, transphobic, faking mental illness, taking advantage of those with mental illness, grooming fans for money, mocking addicts, drink driving, having scummy tory opinions, not to mention possessing all of the general personality traits that make her such a giant twat
Wow you lot have been busy while I’ve been at work! Some of us don’t get to lounge around until 12 like eben, but she’s such a hard worker!
This is truly iconic queen @mrsgrinchhome 🫡

bloogoo

VIP Member
Haaaaa I’m dead 💀 imagine her, Freya and little Lloyd love handles walking into an event, sunglasses on, dressed in all black, to not a fucking soul there… a tumble weed blows across the room and it still doesn’t dawn on Eden that she’s not relevant anymore, she’s too much up her own arse to be able to see that she’s fucked her ‘career’ now… because the key to staying relevant is … well being relevant and also consistency. Not showing yourself spending thousands of pounds a week when half the country is struggling to even think about what they’re going to eat the next day.
Also tok fest people are there to see multiple influencers not just her..

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
What goes around comes around. This is how brands feel when they invite tiktokers and influencers to events and they say they are going and just don’t show up or leave early because they decide they are religious and can’t stay. There’s been a few times she said she has been late for something so just didn’t bother to go….. she is fine with wasting ppls time and not showing up etc but it’s an issue when it’s to her.. funny that 😊
This!! exactly 💖

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
I seen Kerry Keates had left 3 laughing faces on Edens video, she says it was an accident and she likes Eden so quickly ended her live to go delete it.

Now the video has Kerrie Essex linked to the video in blue at the top! If it isn’t Kerrie then Eden needs to do a quick TikTok saying it’s not Kerrie because she’s being bombarded and that’s not fair, if it’s her then I’m shocked because I can’t see her doing it. She likes a rant and she’s brutally honest about who she likes and doesn’t but can’t see her doing that
kerrie essex wouldn't know to do it to be fair haha.

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
We're trending, but Eben isn't 😂 😂 😂

I've done a shed load of updating on the wiki. I've tried my best to get it linked to the threads but for some reason it's just not happening so I'll try to remember to just link it at the beginning of each thread so it's easier to find when we want to add stuff. I've tried to add everything I can think of but I'm sure there will be bits that have been missed.

Shout out to @Romany as well as they took one for the team and went down the Eben rabbit hole a few threads back. I added quite a few videos from their findings!

Here's the link Eden Harvz Truth Revealed | Tattle Life
I’ve just added a start to Eben Cosmetics feel free to add or change x

• Heart
Reactions: 4