Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Also doesn’t it say it all that Yaz is more fuming at people not reaching out over something as small and petty as nobody showing up for Eben yet when their aunt passed didn’t make a big deal of that. Really puts things into perspective of what’s important to these girls! Vileeee. Yaz needs to grow up she makes me feel sick!
I wonder if they were told by family not to talk about it on social media? Because it's very unlike the Harvey's to not milk a situation like that.

Reactions: 6

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
She’s like Teflon for some reason, all the shit she says and does yet never gets cancelled. People get cancelled for way less.

Mrskane29

VIP Member
I couldn’t make out what she was talking about but she was talking about going for a really big family meal for her birthday, but she was saying how Lee would sit out with Wolf because she doesn't want him in that environment? I'm not entirely sure what she was on about, it's just made no sense
Eden literally couldn't care less 😅😅

Please someone tell me how to compress videos? I have a tiktok you all need To seeeeeeee
Download this app and its straightforward:)

Attachments

• 24.1 KB

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
    Let it go Eden, so what? Will Smith reposted your tiktok 2 YEARS AGO, you’re making it out like you sucked his balls, it’s embarrassing, and irrelevant now.
    Pretty sure he wouldn't give you a nano second thought my dear 🤣🤣🤣 she is delusional

• Haha

Nmb123

Init, one cunt here, one cunt there. I will never let me kids on tiktok and she’s one of the reasons.

View attachment 1694246

why you always lyinnnnnnnnn.

Kindest soul who ridicules kids, exploits people out of money and gifts begging for lions etc… she’s as bad as Lawrence and karinaaaaaaaaa
    Omg how much does this sound like Eden?!!!! She’s soooo told this person / minion to send that. How embarrassing for her x

I wonder if they were told by family not to talk about it on social media? Because it's very unlike the Harvey's to not milk a situation like that.
    True and I totally respect/understand that if that was the case. I just think it’s awful they find situations like the Westfield drama “heartbreaking” get over yourselves!

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
    Can she stop ruining paramore for me, I'm already gutted I couldn't get tickets for the tour I don't need this cat being waxed on top of it

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
    Lee watching like 👁👃👁
    I couldn’t make out what she was talking about but she was talking about going for a really big family meal for her birthday, but she was saying how Lee would sit out with Wolf because she doesn't want him in that environment? I'm not entirely sure what she was on about, it's just made no sense