Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That’s a really over the top way to word it too. There’s so much more to being successful on social media than just knowing how to make a transition ffs, and I’m a social media manager so this comes from years of experience 😂
I would say being a likeable person is more valuable.

Reactions: 6

wtafisthis1980

VIP Member
Yaz said it’s not a tiktoker or influencer at all. It’s a normal person who follows people online.
She said it’s not cheffy or the Essex person

helloome

I wouldn't put it past her doing the block booking thing herself, anything to get sympathy and some attention

P.s there's no way the troll put their actual name. She's such a liar
Exactly and how does she know that it wasn't someone using that as a fake name too, she just wants the drama as always.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Gotta keep that Wiki up to date 😏😏
One was done for Mrs hinch for her 500th thread and it will be a thread that will go down in history and I just think eben is even more problematic and it could be so good. It’s a shame the wiki isn’t linked to every thread so the newbies can read it

hellothereyellow

Chatty Member
If I hear another video about Lanzarote 🙉🙉🙉 Yaz you’re not going to the bloody Maldives. Nobody cares.
It was like Eben with Tenerife.

All this money she apparently has and time you think she’d book some decent trips. But I guess she couldn’t then afford the shed.

oh my goodness what a sight
Oh lord I know 😂 keeps calling it vacay aswell 🤢

• Haha

bloogoo

VIP Member
I’ve screenshot the video for the inevitable DD cause most of the comments are telling her what a toxic person she is

Reactions: 5

pizzaslut

VIP Member
Has anyone still got the post saved where she was ridiculing someone she went to school with and doxxed him on live? While she’s spouting off all
This be kind crap
I think an account on TT called @TammyTasmin1 posted it

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
I would bitch slap him into next week, why does she keep thinking hes the next tyson fury 💀 hes 5ft fuck all Eden, he wears your shoes, and also shoe boosters so he can reach your height by a couple centimetres, please stop the whole charade that Lloyd is this big scary hard man, surprised she's not going round calling him Lloyd Mayweather
Tyson fluffy more like

• Haha