Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hellothereyellow

Chatty Member
Why the hell is demitri Rodriguez piping up for clout? Didn't he absolutely troll the life out of Charlie Allan? (Trans community)

Reactions: 4

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
THIS NEEDS TO BE SHARED FAR AND WIDE

Plus, I'm sorry guys, I wish I could believe they'd split but I personally think they're just far too dependent on each other?
I don’t think anyone’s insinuating they’ve split, we just can’t wait for the day it happens!

I don't know if I've missed anything but I haven't seen Yaz post an over the top gushing video about Eban winning that award!!

I think it was out of order eban doing that hairburst live days after Yaz smashed hers and then not letting Yaz join the live
I would have put money on her posting a crying montage video about being proud of her sisters who's only 24

• Haha

dizzydummy

VIP Member
So what’s the connection between sophiena na na na na and eben with both of their latest TT videos?
Clearly a dig at someone as both pulling immature faces and hand signs etc. 🥱

• Haha

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
A video just came up on my FYP about that bef and Freya in the comments where someone is outing befs mum 😳 they are actual trolls themselves
(I’ve hidden the mums name obvs)

4EBEB010-618F-4F5B-9FD3-85F2AFD7BD2B.jpeg

• Wow
I dont think anyone can ever be cancelled when they always come back. She'd have to literally cancel herself by stopping posting and quitting her "career"

OkayHun

What was the name of the shop in Westfield? Maybe someone could message them and ask how many people were meant to be there at capacity, then Eden can't lie 🙊

Reactions: 3

Chelsealou95

Chatty Member
Who is cheffy? I only come on this thread so not heard a lot about her.. does she have 3 children? And could be this pretend troll

Reactions: 3