Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustReadingAndJudging

That happened to me too! I posted a comment on TikTok and the people here screenshotted it and I couldn't even take the credit for my witty bantz 🤣🤣

And then there was me and another person in the wild (TikTok comments) and we were both sharing our frustration that we couldn't post on here 🤣 hoping they made it on to here too!

If she doesn't scare you, then little Lloyd will... (apparently)
Saaaame 🤣🤣 I was like that's meeeee! An I have/had screen shots that people missed on here from a good few threads ago 🤣.

That might have been me as I was chatting saying I wished I could comment on tattle life but it might have been another 😂 but I'm just so glad I have found my people ❤

Reactions: 7

Lcroft

Chatty Member
She’s deleted the video of her in the car where she says about looking at the list of names 👀 people (including myself) were calling out the GDPR breach and soo many of the minions were saying it doesn’t count as it’s a name- I’ve done courses for two jobs now on GDPR and that’s so incorrect

These are some of the comments on matts video

Attachments

Mrskane29

VIP Member
I couldn’t make out what she was talking about but she was talking about going for a really big family meal for her birthday, but she was saying how Lee would sit out with Wolf because she doesn't want him in that environment? I'm not entirely sure what she was on about, it's just made no sense
I've got that on recording, she was saying oh can you believe lees actually coming down for the first time since March... he's coming to look after wolf whilst the rest of them are at the funeral! Il post the vid later, Eden didn't look unenthusiastic about it all!

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
Shes just so outdated. There are so many amazing transitions that tiktokers are doing now?! Why would anybody wanna watch her PowerPoint

Where was the event? One may like to ask how they'd keep your data and personal info safe if i was to book an event on their website.

I may have got it wrong but if it was Westfield shopping centre this is what their website says.

Attachments

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
I can’t wait for the Wiki to hopefully be linked reading through it is killing me, I’ve just had to re look at the YesYes cookbook recipes where LL took the photos himself and they are awful 😂 Oily potatoes, shadows, spelling mistakes!

• Haha

bloogoo

VIP Member
Also she would only do a mental health masterclass next… thought she wasn’t a mental health advocate. Also scotty T can shut the fuck up. He’s a disgusting human being who had no morals when he was treating women like absolute shit, shoving stuff up his ass for only flanz, snorting the ❄ .
Also leading on from this weren’t a lot of the people slating her kids, so he’s essentially wishing death on 12 year olds…. Wow

Reactions: 6