Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
One was done for Mrs hinch for her 500th thread and it will be a thread that will go down in history and I just think eben is even more problematic and it could be so good. It’s a shame the wiki isn’t linked to every thread so the newbies can read it
I mean, I’m always down to discuss Eben’s cuntiest moments 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Where did the OCD come from? Does she forget she vlogs her life and no OCD apparent

I went on the Matt video and couldn’t find Yazs comments
She trots it out sometimes when she wants to be ✨️quirky✨️, totally insulting people that struggle with what can be a debilitating illness. There's a hell of a lot of tiled flooring in the shed and I don’t see her walking around like that...

• Haha
  • Wow

bloogoo

VIP Member
The woman of god is live, she looks very subdued, wonder if she’s been given her p45 yet 😂

• Haha

VIP Member
I’m hoping someone got screen shots, apparently yaz went onto matts video kicking off! I’m gutted I’ve missed it lol

• Wow

moomin456

I've had to turn it off...the amount if utter shite she's spouting is unreal 🙄

Her faith and treat people how you want to be treated 🤣🤣🤣

Ohmyhahah

For someone who slagged off molly may, she spends most of her time coping her 😂 molly may and Tommy literally did the exact same video a few days ago…

For someone who slagged off molly may, she spends most of her time coping her 😂 molly may and Tommy literally did the exact same video a few days ago…
Sorry the screenshot didn’t upload too

Attachments

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I don’t get the she’s done it to charge people next time theory. She said she got paid by the events team so any sales for tickets wouldn’t go to her anyway, it would go to a Westfield’s (or whoever ran the event)?

The troll is either true or she made it up in case one of the people there outted her by showing a near empty room - and she shit her baggy pants that she would start losing bookings. Her management would drop her so fast if she stopped making them money.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
The side eye / head tilt to in EVERY video checking herself out… can’t cope it’s so distracting and cringe - she doesn’t even try to hide it. Also can you imagine if she was in boots and she heard someone next to her saying they think they might have covid and they’re buying tests in case but touching everything in sight. She’d go mental and start calling them selfish and do a “how would you react” video. I just can’t stand the double standards. She really is a vile person.
i agree. When I show affection to my child/dog/partner I go all in, eben is watching herself do it on Camera and I wouldn’t even think to do that

ghostguy

VIP Member
The chemistry between them two is unmatched, Eden left Freya on her live and Freya asked Lloyd what to do as she felt awkward and Lloyd came over started rubbing her shoulders and asking if she was okay and Freya was giggling and then he ended the live
STOP I missed that 🤣🤣🤣