Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Mine would probably say, cunt, annoying, loyal. You know normal family responses! 😅
I just asked my husband and he said "annoying, beautiful, funny" but I'm pretty sure he only said the last two because he thought he'd get in trouble otherwise. The annoying was an instant answer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

dizzydummy

VIP Member
Scotty T what an absolute clown he is.
I remember sophiena na na na getting all moist over him once or twice as he’s got quite a big army of minions she tried tapping into. 🙄😂

• Sick
  • Haha
An oldie but a goodie...
People: we have a genuine concern with something harmful you've said
Eden: if I stand up I'm insensitive to people without legs
She's proven people's point with this rant....belittling people's opinions. Only a few months later a blind woman expressed her genuine concern about teabag distracting her much needed service dog and her response was "ban all dogs then". She does so much projecting it's laughable.

• Haha

VIP Member
Let it go Eden, so what? Will Smith reposted your tiktok 2 YEARS AGO, you’re making it out like you sucked his balls, it’s embarrassing, and irrelevant now.
I mean thats hardly something to be proud of after his antics this year! I’m honestly embarrassed for her! 😂😂😂

• Haha
What comments did she make about not wanting a child? Being jealous of a child if she had one? Didn't she say something really concerning? Isn't it any wonder people pray you don't have children Eben? Hardly surprising
Here's the verity comment

• Angry
  • Wow

queencoco

Chatty Member
Sadly, I don't think she'll ever get cancelled. She's done so many horrible things and she just gets away with them every time. Our best hope is that she just becomes more and more irrelevant until she fades into the background. Which I think is already starting to happen.
Yes I agree, we don’t need her to get cancelled. She’s just becoming more and more irrelevant!

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
Eddy had also deleted the first vid where she said she just wanted to teach people to make ‘cool’ tiktoks 🥹

Right, why tho has she done a video dancing infront of her cousin like dancing directly infront of his body with that song 😂 ‘I’m into you’ fucking weird family that

So in this video you can really really see her spiteful, bullying, nasty true self. Don’t get me wrong, we all go off about things sometimes but you can really feel the malice in her words / face. It’s really not normal or nice or “heart of gold” as she always bangs on about. Isn’t nice to also stereotype all kids. They’re the reason you have a (small) paycheck Eben!

I really hope somebody posts that back on TikTok and it blows up so everyone can see her for what she truly is!!
I've seen a few accounts pop up today with a repost of the video 😂

Also turn your saves off all you like Eden, maybe think before you upload your vile spats at your followers who you ASKED parents permission for them to follow you. Then Gaslight saying they shouldn’t be watching your videos when talking about sex, lingerie and pug dog pugging your punani.. blame the parents don’t you. YOU ASKED THEM TO FOLLOW YOU… then insult them all 😂 Doesn’t she shop at urban outfitters too anyway lmao.
Little lad was literally in urban outfitters luring little boys to five guys this week 😂

• Haha

ghostguy

VIP Member
Flew to here after seeing her TikTok. How does she know the names listed were “trolls”? Might just have been people who couldn’t attend or young kids booking tickets with no real intention of going?

Sounds like an excuse to me as to why it was a total flop, rather than admit nobody turned up! The “hundreds” that wanted to go and couldn’t 😂😂😅😅😅

unless anyone on her was responsible for booking all the spaces ? Either way it’s a win win tbh
Yeah, it was free to book. Probably a bunch of 9 year olds who can’t go anyway 😂