Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
So in this video you can really really see her spiteful, bullying, nasty true self. Don’t get me wrong, we all go off about things sometimes but you can really feel the malice in her words / face. It’s really not normal or nice or “heart of gold” as she always bangs on about. Isn’t nice to also stereotype all kids. They’re the reason you have a (small) paycheck Eben!

I really hope somebody posts that back on TikTok and it blows up so everyone can see her for what she truly is!!
Bizarre how she's talking like that to kids, what adult would argue with children?? 💀💀💀

Reactions: 9

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
How is she still overlining her lips despite having just had even more filler. Absolute clown 🤡

I can’t tell if she’s had her lips done again or it’s coz she hasn’t got her massive lashes on to balance the massive lips out. Her face looks different today. Also what happened to the dog being seated in the car properly…..
She’s using a filter, look how bright her eyes are and how smooth her skin is. It’ll be one of those super OTT ones that changes your face shape too

Poppetta83

VIP Member
(hope okay to post again here, didn’t realise last thread was closing but have hopefully deleted my previous post - can’t stop singing the thread title 😂)

Their first date video was December 1st so I would assume it was late November they started? She made out like he would never be on camera and it was a private relationship but less than a month later he was on and taking the piss out of the height difference (the picture here was her on the porch and him on the ground but we all know this is what it is normally anyway) Then the lesbian romance blossomed from there 😂🤮
Look how teeny tiny his hand is in that picture of them on the bed 🤣

• Haha

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Anyone notice that in the TikTok where she says she’s feeling ill, she’s says - ‘people are dying, Kim’ - which is exactly what someone said on her video about the ‘troll’ booking all the tickets

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Shush mel you absolute balloon.... dont you have a few Xmas wishlists to post again for ya kids Xmas prezzies?! No one defends Eben coz 1. They aren't her friends and 2. How can you defend a blatant compulsive liar?

Attachments

• Haha

prima88

I bet the company asked her to delete it because she admits they broke the law 😂 defos never having her back

Reactions: 8

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
(hope okay to post again here, didn’t realise last thread was closing but have hopefully deleted my previous post - can’t stop singing the thread title 😂)

Their first date video was December 1st so I would assume it was late November they started? She made out like he would never be on camera and it was a private relationship but less than a month later he was on and taking the piss out of the height difference (the picture here was her on the porch and him on the ground but we all know this is what it is normally anyway) Then the lesbian romance blossomed from there 😂🤮

Attachments

• Heart

Ticketyboots

I ran here after seeing her tiktok about the ‘trolls’ booking all the slots! Please tell me it was you lot? 😂😂😂
Nope, because it did not happen. Eben had to make up an elaborate drama lie when she discovered her masterclass had tumbleweed drifting through the room.

ginge2804

VIP Member
Let it go Eden, so what? Will Smith reposted your tiktok 2 YEARS AGO, you’re making it out like you sucked his balls, it’s embarrassing, and irrelevant now.
I’m behind on this thread so pardon me if we have all moved on from this hilarious turn of events, but was will Smith their? If not I don’t think you can confidently state that eben.

Also, as I said the other day, you transitions these days are diabolical, no one came cuz no one cares anymore

• Haha

bloogoo

VIP Member
Lmfao now she’s begging for followers who she’s done so much for to speak up and say edens like this. Ffs 😂😂😂

• Haha