Eden Harvz #4 Lip filler, Death thriller anything to get engagement high, Eden why lie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope to god she doesn’t get paid a lot of money for these cringe acting ads because the ones she’s done today is just as awful as the last one she did.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

This one? It’s patronising more than anything 🤦🏻‍♀️
she says in the comments that she only does ads for things she’s passionate about, have you seen the cost of those sanitary products??? Bloody ridiculous! Talk about period poverty!

Reactions: 2
Shes beeeeeen on heeeeeere again!!!!CHA CHA CHA!!!
Suddenly shes actually got a proper meal infront of her and asking if anyone has any meal ideas for her.Mmmmmmmmm???????????
I dont know about anyone else?I cant remember but,i constantly go on about how unhealthy her meals are and the constant takeaways are not beneficial in any way.So,yes cud b coincidental??Or maybe just alot of comments on her post regarding unhealthy eating,(but we never c them do we as she deletes them all)!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
she says in the comments that she only does ads for things she’s passionate about, have you seen the cost of those sanitary products??? Bloody ridiculous! Talk about period poverty!
There were few comments about how people had used those products and they didn't hold much and the price and they've all been deleted

Not sure if this has been mentioned but I was on her live around 2 days ago and she was saying how her uncle and auntie are coming round meaning they're breaking the rule of 6, but in her words "it's in the garden so it doesnt matter"
Shes been breaking the rules for months,at the same time as telling us all her family are high risk!!Madness and more rule breaking lies!!

There were few comments about how people had used those products and they didn't hold much and the price and they've all been deleted
I wish I could say I’m shocked. Hopefully though the more she deletes unfavourable but valid comments the more people see her for who she really is. I know if I were one of her young fans I’d be upset if she deleted my comment

I forgot to mention last night too, literally just popped to my head. Was anyone on her live laSt night? IM PRETTY SURE, she said she wanted to apply for I’m a celeb?😂

• Haha
Make your mind up Eden. One minute you’re crying about losing followers and how hard your perfect life is... Now you’re doing this when somebody concerned questions you? i’m pretty sure that this isn’t professional influencer behaviour especially when these are most likely the Mums of those kids you’ve been trying to “help”? Just give up Eden before you ruin it completely for yourself.

— I reckon from here onwards she’s probably just going to take the OnlyFans route. Her social media career clearly isn’t taking off as much as she’s thought since she’s tagging all these brands in her daily videos to get some recognition.. Eden, just give up hun... Somethings just aren’t meant to be.😳

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Funny how she’s mentioned juice plus all of a sudden, since it’s been mentioned on here 😂
And she also mentioned that she basically didn’t like eat with me, again mentioned on here

follow your own script Eden and get off ours x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg is that why she’s getting tons of kids to have ED’s so she can benefit off them by making money and by convincing them that Juice+ gave her the body she has today? Since she knows her *younger* fans will do anything to look like her... I really hope that this is not the case.

As i think Juice+ is mostly commission based? I might be wrong but..

Omg is that why she’s getting tons of kids to have ED’s so she can benefit off them by making money and by convincing them that Juice+ gave her the body she has today? Since she knows her *younger* fans will do anything to look like her... I really hope that this is not the case.

As i think Juice+ is mostly commission based? I might be wrong but..
Juixe plus is an mlm. Omg shes on live now yaz saying shes modelling for fashionova 🤣 these girls are not pretty my dogs arse is more attractive 😭😂

• Haha
Juixe plus is an mlm. Omg shes on live now yaz saying shes modelling for fashionova 🤣 these girls are not pretty my dogs arse is more attractive 😭😂
Im watching it as we speak.LOL x

I dont get why their getting deals?Their not the best of role models!Or that stunning!They obviously just dont giv a fuk they know the little girls following will spend doe and thats the main thing!!Shes wineing alot today!!LOL

Im watching it as we speak.LOL x

I dont get why their getting deals?Their not the best of role models!Or that stunning!They obviously just dont giv a fuk they know the little girls following will spend doe and thats the main thing!!Shes wineing alot today!!LOL
They are so angry 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Omg guys we dont know about palestine guy zzz. Im the best influencer hahahahhahaha bleeping nora 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Im one of the best influencers ul ever know says eden!WTF??Yaz is pissin me off today shes such a witch!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.