Eden Harvz #4 Lip filler, Death thriller anything to get engagement high, Eden why lie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

God this is ridiculous. Didn’t they have a holiday home in France and horses? She said she was about 12 but I saw a video of hers about some guy they met while on holiday in France and that was 2011 so she was 13 so don’t tell me her parents had to save up £30 for that book. Absolute bullshit. They had and have money 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why can’t she tell a story without lying?! Just tell it as it was Eden ffs
Just doing it to stay relevant as it was his Birthday the other day. The fact that she didn't even read the book speaks volumes, yet apparently David 'saved her life'
First time we've heard of it 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I'm new to this but i've thought something was off about the girl for awhile, saw her in the car with her niece 'joking' about killing her nephew ages ago the way she talks around the kids really gets to me, screaming sexual things to Freya in front of them, obvi they're not my kids but no parent I know would be comfortable with how she speaks and acts around them

Reactions: 6
I just happened on one of her lives...omg first so defensive and second talking about her friends abusive relationship!! Why is she telling random people someone's personal stuff? And giving relationship advice to people who could possibly be in an abusive relationship?? Oh just leave or talk to my mate about it. What a bleeping twit

Reactions: 4
Wait a minute- Eden claimed having no money growing up yet her family can own multiple villas abroad? A massive house in the beautiful countryside with horses?... Make it make sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I used to follow a lot of influencers (in my early 20s a few years ago when I had too much time on my hands 😅) and although once they get money behind them they seemed to spend a lot i noticed a lot were sensible and a lot of them put money into other business ventures or property so they had a back up and another income - they also didn’t eat out twice a day, every day which she thinks is the thing to do like she’s a bloody kardashian 🤦🏻‍♀️. She needs to be sensible because tik tok won’t last forever, a platform blows up then eventually it dies out, if she’s lucky it’ll last a while and not completely fizzle out like some have but she needs to think about it, the money seems like a lot now because she’s not used to having it but it won’t last forever and if she’s constantly blowing it it’ll soon be gone and she’ll be back to begging for freebies.

• Heart
Wait a minute- Eden claimed having no money growing up yet her family can own multiple villas abroad? A massive house in the beautiful countryside with horses?... Make it make sense.
And didn't she say they live in 5 bedroom 5 bathroom house? hardly on the poverty line

Reactions: 2
Don't forget the big party or festival they had in a field hahaha

• Haha
Shes a shite liar!!Thats the problem when you lie alot,u have to remember what youve said!!!

She said once they didn't have much money growing up that's why her mum makes some of the meals they eat and why they aren't fussy with food. I think her mums cooking looks vile

She said once they didn't have much money growing up that's why her mum makes some of the meals they eat and why they aren't fussy with food. I think her mums cooking looks vile
She must agree if she eats takeaway everyday. And then last night said no to fajitas so she could have a pot of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m still laughing at her saying she owes her life to David Attenborough, he’s an amazing man but I’m sure she doesn’t put his program on every time she has a panic attack to calm her down 🙄
The next video is rubbish as well, I’m not saying her family are loaded but like others have said she had horses and lived in a nice house in the countryside, they went abroad all the time and they also moved to a big as she likes to brag ‘five bedroom’ house in an area where house prices aren’t that cheap. So I doubt her Mum and dad had to ‘save up £30’ like it was a massive thing for her to have that book. I grew up on a council estate having one UK caravan holiday a year if I was lucky and even we wouldn’t of had to of saved up for ages for £30... I just don’t get the lies??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She must agree if she eats takeaway everyday. And then last night said no to fajitas so she could have a pot of shite
One of her eat with me was mackerel pasta with frozen veg on top and honestly she was like my mum always made this when we were younger it was so so good and it felt forced 😂

I’m still laughing at her saying she owes her life to David Attenborough, he’s an amazing man but I’m sure she doesn’t put his program on every time she has a panic attack to calm her down 🙄
The next video is rubbish as well, I’m not saying her family are loaded but like others have said she had horses and lived in a nice house in the countryside, they went abroad all the time and they also moved to a big as she likes to brag ‘five bedroom’ house in an area where house prices aren’t that cheap. So I doubt her Mum and dad had to ‘save up £30’ like it was a massive thing for her to have that book. I grew up on a council estate having one UK caravan holiday a year if I was lucky and even we wouldn’t of had to of saved up for ages for £30... I just don’t get the lies??
Did you see the comments though for the 'Davids saved my life post'?One said "He saved yr life Eden and now u can say that you are saving our lives!!"?????????It kills me to read!

• Haha
I wonder if she's doing these videos in hopes of a celeb noticing her because in her words 'she deserves verification' and that might help

Eden got blocked on her last live.
She said on her live that she's on a spending ban too, then on her insta she's posted superdrug haul, new Starbucks cup she bought and she went out for lunch, which one is it pinnocio

• Haha
Not sure if this has been mentioned but I was on her live around 2 days ago and she was saying how her uncle and auntie are coming round meaning they're breaking the rule of 6, but in her words "it's in the garden so it doesnt matter"

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.