Eden Harvz #4 Lip filler, Death thriller anything to get engagement high, Eden why lie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 571424
Seriously how does she look at that and think wow I look so attractive? I just can’t see it myself
Why does she look mixed race. And no one calling her out on her blackfishing. As if her trout mouth and green hair weren't enough of a personality trait. Now she wants to be darker-skinned to appear interesting.

Reactions: 4
He gives me David Attenburgh vibes with his calm voice. Eden, take notes!

Also Lisa (YorkshirePeach) seems to be doing lunchtime lives the last few days where she's eating lunch and chatting with her viewers. It's such a chilled out vibe and even convinced me to eat a couple of times (severe HG, not a made up ED like Eden's tween fans). Eden's actually commented sometimes on Lisa's lives trying to bring down the chat

Reactions: 6
Anybody else noticed how Eden’s videos don’t even reach 10k likes anymore.😳

Reactions: 2
Always said I don’t get why anyone would choose to ‘eat with Eden’ she’s normally shovelling food in, eating with her mouth open and has no manners. If anything she puts me off eating!

“I want to influence children and for them to look at me as their role model whilst I try and persuade their parents that it’s okay to follow someone like me” whilst continuing to flaunt her backside, shout her mouth with a swear word in every sentence and talk sexual….. I’ll pass on my kids ever following her

Reactions: 5
She needs to pick what shes putting out there and stick to it.. She cant be asking parents and guardians on this app to allow children and then behave like this. If your path of choices aren't secure how do you expect parents with children to feel comfortable following it. I have noticed she doesn't have much interaction on that app anymore. She needs to face it her attitude and the way she ignores people reaching out to her has caused this.

Yeah cause thats something nice to say!!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Eden’s young fans are soon going to realise that they can’t come asking for help underneath videos of Eden shaking her ass on tiktok anymore😂

Reactions: 1
Yeah cause thats something nice to say!!
EW! the talking with it's mouthful is bad enough telling a child you killed their brother what the heck is wrong with this family how does freya not step in and say something I would be mortified if someone said something like that to my kids

Reactions: 3
i feel like she should be saying something about what’s happening in palestine with her big platform. kinda disappointed as she was happy to talk about BLM and baby Azaylia

i feel like she should be saying something about what’s happening in palestine with her big platform. kinda disappointed as she was happy to talk about BLM and baby Azaylia
She said she knew nothing about palestine so didnt wanna comment.She shud educate herslf and tell her followers to educate themselves about it.It came across like she doesnt know anything about it ,so fuk it!!Instead of saying to her followers'im gnna look into it and educate myself',she needs to think bfor she speaks!
Oh and anyone talking about palestine will b muted!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She said she knew nothing about palestine so didnt wanna comment.She shud educate herslf and tell her followers to educate themselves about it.It came across like she doesnt know anything about it ,so fuk it!!Instead of saying to her followers'im gnna look into it and educate myself',she needs to think bfor she speaks!
Oh and anyone talking about palestine will b muted!
muted on her live?? how inconsiderate. it takes 5 mins to read up about what’s happening wow

Reactions: 3
It’s really upsetting that she literally doesn’t respond to any comments on her posts at all. Not one response. Even people with a much bigger following respond to at least a few of the first comments made. Her followers would be over the moon to have a reply. Just even a heart or an emoji 😢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.